big hit 3
orange 224
norco team dh
gary fisher kingfisher
commencal supreme dh
giant glory

thanks

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 13:05 Quote
V10 or sunday for sure. both of them have great suspenion set-up's and more racey geometry.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 13:07 Quote
no way the stab kicks butt
and has way better geomtry

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 13:12 Quote
which 1 is best looking, i cant make up my mind haha, cheers

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 13:18 Quote
That's quite some variety there. Some of those are real bottom of the line and not really DH bikes and some of them are elite level WC bikes.

I'd go with a Sunday or 224 myself. In fact I have an 08' Sunday WC on order. The V10 would be nice. So would the Glory or Supreme DH.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 13:28 Quote
^that post makes no sense- make your mind up, san

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 13:37 Quote
dritchietrack wrote:
^that post makes no sense- make your mind up, san

Who? Me?

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 13:40 Quote
The Orange is a super nice bike if you want a high forward pivot, buttttttt the Morewood Izimu s almost the exact same bike for 1/2 the cost if you can find a dealer.
Ive got a Sunday right now, and Im getting an '08 WC, and theyre awesome bikes as well. For a complete race ready bike, you cant go wrong with a WC. DW Link is amazing and keeps you glued to the ground and the low BB rails turns. Geometry on the Sunday is amazing, yu can just lean back and be lazy and mob over anything or get up over the front and whip it around like crazy.
I think he did make up his mind, anything but a Norco of Kona ahahahah.
True that.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 13:49 Quote
konarider944 wrote:
no way the stab kicks butt
and has way better geomtry
Ummm, No it doesn't. The one Barel rides has completely different geo...Do not go for the stab! Such better frames...I'd say the V10 or Sunday

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 14:04 Quote
Obviously Sunday or V-10...

But, I've tried a Commencal for a couple a weeks and honestly, I never thought I could have that much fun with the bike. I can't really explain why, but the bike corner so well, it's really stable at high speed and every technical section is a point and shoot! If you can try one before just to be sure that the bike match your needs, it could be nice... Finally, I don't know why but I thought the commencal was going to breakjack a lot, but I didn't notice that much breakjack...

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 14:05 Quote
id say the glory dh, maestro feels wicked sick and its a super nice bike

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 14:09 Quote
Considering that 99% of the people on pinkbike have not ridden every single bike that you are trying to compare, opinion questions are useless. No one can tell you how one bike compares to the other 10 you listed since they have not ridden them for a long enough time to do a comprehensive analysis of all the bikes. The most useful thing to do is to go to a shop or a few in your case since no one shop will have all those brands and ask to test ride them and base your purchase off of what you think instead of others because what is right for one person is not right for others. Also, you will be riding the bike and not the person suggesting to you to get this bike.

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009310
Mobile Version of Website