what bike frame? please!! i cant decide n im racing in 2008

PB Forum :: Downhill
what bike frame? please!! i cant decide n im racing in 2008
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:29 Quote
i would definately go for the Commencal Supreme, they are super rare on the trails, and have stunning looks!

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:32 Quote
u kno i think a demo 7 frame new is like 2200 us dollars... jus another suggestion

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:36 Quote
dritchietrack wrote:
did you know that this is the top ten of friendliest countries- (not in order)

The USA
Malawi
Fiji
Indonesia
Vietnam
Samoa
Thailand
Scotland
Turkey
Ireland

Notice how Canada for some reason is not there...lol

funny how england isnt either...

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:37 Quote
you don't think you could may be shave down your selection by yourself a little bit.
you have so many that you are thinking about, and more likely than not people are going to choose everybike on that list, and you will ultimately get yourself no where with the list and thread

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 14:01 Quote
glory-hole wrote:
dritchietrack wrote:
did you know that this is the top ten of friendliest countries- (not in order)

The USA
Malawi
Fiji
Indonesia
Vietnam
Samoa
Thailand
Scotland
Turkey
Ireland

Notice how Canada for some reason is not there...lol

funny how england isnt either...
I'm not surprised... with the amount of immigrants england has, people aint too friendly to foreigners anymore, especially around london and other big cities.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 22:25 Quote
undercoverfreak wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
ajaxpowder wrote:
accualy the commencal rider do ride the same frames.. yay adjustable headtube angle..

Jesus. Give up on it. Adjustable headtube angles are retarded. No one is going to be constantly adjusting their ht angle. Learn to ride your bike and be happy with it.

I can even see the why WC riders would want to adjust their geo but most of us "normal people" i really don't see the point.

lets put it this way, yes its great to be able to adjust your bike for each race course as you go from stop to stop in your state, province, country or around the world

why is it good for normal people?? well lets say you buy a supreme DH and live in Durango California, you want a more raked out high speed machine, so you can now tune your head angle for where you live, versus someone who rides at Mt Snow Vermont and wants a tight, steep headangle for all the steep rockey tech terrain

it takes less than 2 min to change the headangle, i would change mine to steeper when riding up fireroads and switch back after the hour climb to somethling slacker for the killer downhill home!

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 22:30 Quote
Sunday WC V10 or corsair crown DH http://www.corsairbikes.com/fly.aspx?layout=crown

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 22:34 Quote
konarrider2007 wrote:
imac-93 wrote:
konarider944 wrote:
no way the stab kicks butt
and has way better geomtry
Ummm, No it doesn't. The one Barel rides has completely different geo...Do not go for the stab! Such better frames...I'd say the V10 or Sunday

okay people this has been gone through before.... NONE of the pro riders bikes have the same geometry as the production bikes... u cant make production bikes with 60 degree head angles, they will break faster... pro bikes are made custom for th eridrs wieght, riding style, and height... so dodnt ever compare a pros bike to a production bike... k great

Agreed its not comparable when you buy a V10 do you think your getting the same geo as steve peat

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 22:09 Quote
Cove Shocker....

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 1:26 Quote
commencal or ironhorse, two of the best bikes out there!, they get away with less travel cause the travel they have is soooo much better that a bike that needs 10"+ 2 feel nice

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014343
Mobile Version of Website