Camera bag for riding?

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Camera bag for riding?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 21, 2011 at 13:40 Quote
I want to get in to taking pictures of people riding this summer, but I'm not about to go on rides with my Tamrac Expedition bag. What is a good bag that I can ride with and fit my Canon 50D in safely?

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 15:50 Quote
Check out http://fstopgear.com/ .

They have different size bags depending on how much gear you want to bring. The smallest is the Guru which they just came out with. They're made for riding, so they carry really well.

Posted: Jun 12, 2011 at 5:41 Quote
Hardtailboy wrote:
I want to get in to taking pictures of people riding this summer, but I'm not about to go on rides with my Tamrac Expedition bag. What is a good bag that I can ride with and fit my Canon 50D in safely?

If you´re looking for comfortable riding backpack in which you can load your, a little restricted (camera body + max. 2 lences), photo gear, look for some big bike, hike or moutaineering bags.
IMHO this is the best option and why?
You will have a bladder pocket there, space for bike-related stuff and your photo equipment can be there in another specialized photo case, in order to ensure it´s protection Wink

For inspiration, quality backpacks come from Osprey, Vaude, Camelbak, Evoc, Dakine, Lezyne, Deuter and many more, mostly outdoor companies.

Posted: Jun 12, 2011 at 8:01 Quote
Well I'm leaving for Pennsylvania on Wednesday morning, and I want to have a bag that I can put on my back and ride around with to take pictures of the area.

Posted: Sep 10, 2011 at 10:32 Quote
Hardtailboy wrote:

I have a "lowepro pro runner 300" http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/77001/show.html, it can fit all my kit (flash, body, battery grip, 55-200mm, 18-55mm) with room to spare and can go on your back and is alright to ride with.

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 21:15 Quote
I like my Dakine Sequence for riding. The Burton F:Stop is a solid bag too with more space. These are better than most camera-brand bags because they have a stronger harness system and more comfortable backing.

---
Learn to shoot action at Action Photo School

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005736
Mobile Version of Website