What are some good tricks to start learning for dirt jumping?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What are some good tricks to start learning for dirt jumping?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 27, 2011 at 7:28 Quote
I am a fairly experienced dirt jumper but I have never taken the time to learn any tricks Madder . What are some basic tricks that I can start to learn?

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 8:52 Quote
PlumStick13-Magnus wrote:
backflip
haha get me a foam pit and I'm down for that

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 9:10 Quote
Tuck-no's. Start by just getting used to letting the bars come up then try tuck one hander and get confident for a no

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 9:23 Quote
funkymonkey144 wrote:
Tuck-no's. Start by just getting used to letting the bars come up then try tuck one hander and get confident for a no
ok sweet! I will try that today.

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 16:46 Quote
while your trying your tucks, some great one-hander tricks are tire grabs (just tuck no with one hand and grab your front tire) and tabogans are a little harder but plenty fun. also x-ups, tables and un-turn downs are there for style points Salute

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 16:53 Quote
jkphotoguy wrote:
backflip
It takes a real man to just go for it on dirt jumps without practice and it hurts so i dont blame you for wanting a foam pit to try it out first hahaha! personally I'd just do tricks i know i can do on flatland like tailwhips tup

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 20:06 Quote
ns-metro1 wrote:
jkphotoguy wrote:
backflip
It takes a real man to just go for it on dirt jumps without practice and it hurts so i dont blame you for wanting a foam pit to try it out first hahaha! personally I'd just do tricks i know i can do on flatland like tailwhips tup
hahaha yeah i wanna learn to tail whip!

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 20:07 Quote
bluezac17 wrote:
while your trying your tucks, some great one-hander tricks are tire grabs (just tuck no with one hand and grab your front tire) and tabogans are a little harder but plenty fun. also x-ups, tables and un-turn downs are there for style points Salute
ok i wanna learn how to tuck first then i will give that a go!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009902
Mobile Version of Website