PB Forum :: Canada - Atlantic
Mooooonnnccctonnnn
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 21:22 Quote
Where you all
photo
at

Posted: Jan 30, 2012 at 12:43 Quote
I'm right here, everyone else is sitting in their mom's basement munchin' Doritos and watching Emeri-can Eye-duhl or playing Warcraft. There are 829 other riders in Moncton but I've only ever seen 5.

I can't wait to get the heck out of this Euro style communistic city. Here's a tip anyone else who's employer requests a police background check for new employment, don't go into the Moncton downtown police department with your employer's request and not be local to the city and not have a local address. Make sure you have all your paperwork filled out to their standards or you'll be belittled and treated like a second-rate citizen. And for goodness sakes! Don't wear a hoody into the police station unless your prepared to be treated like a criminal and undergo an interrogation at the front desk like I did. Keep your hands in the open at all times. I was clearly unworthy and it's apparent that there is a new dress code in the city of Moncton that's come about. I don't get what the suspicious attitude is about. I'm not even bothering, I'm seriously considering going back to Saint John were the police are friendly and exercise civility and diplomacy, because Moncton's service treats people like they're in post-war Russia or under Nazi rule.

Posted: Mar 12, 2012 at 18:14 Quote
yeah yeah yeah riding seasons coming soon

Posted: Apr 1, 2012 at 11:29 Quote
It's official. Oh yeah, if you encounter a cloud of sweet smoke after dark in the park and get the sudden urge to bunnyhop a fence, my advice is DON'T. Rioght smexy. Muahaha
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6926/legbash.pngHow can my own image be forbidden when it violates nothing?

Posted: Apr 30, 2012 at 9:32 Quote
Riding the centennial jumps today

Posted: May 9, 2012 at 6:25 Quote
everyone get ready for the youth house. i think all the concrete has been poured and shot just need to move the existing wooden ramps around and fence in the new part and it should be open within a couple weeks. stoked

Posted: May 9, 2012 at 20:02 Quote
Oh shouut more deets Mitch more deets

Posted: May 10, 2012 at 7:35 Quote
Well billy has been riding the bowl just by hopping up where there is no fence. cray z maw f*ck

Posted: Jul 27, 2012 at 8:08 Quote
Does anyone ride in this city? I see DJ's everywhere but there are always sitting outside locked to something with no one in sight.

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 12:46 Quote
if you want to meet people who ride, go to the youth house

Posted: Sep 22, 2012 at 18:35 Quote
Maverick18T wrote:
Does anyone ride in this city? I see DJ's everywhere but there are always sitting outside locked to something with no one in sight.
Check the jumps in Centennial Park Bike Zone.

Posted: Apr 3, 2013 at 22:47 Quote
Mother phuk'r's. lets get riding.

O+
Posted: Apr 4, 2013 at 16:59 Quote
geldart wrote:
Mother phuk'r's. lets get riding.
Yesssssss

Posted: Apr 5, 2013 at 16:55 Quote
Went to the Moncton skatepark today. Wayy too windy

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008723
Mobile Version of Website