Road Bike Info & Discussion -*ASK ROAD QUESTIONS HERE*-

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Road Bike Info & Discussion -*ASK ROAD QUESTIONS HERE*-
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 10:34 Quote
My buddy has one and every time i've asked him about it he says its stupid fast, recommends it if you have the money which I'm assuming you do if you're ordering project one builds.He let me borrow it a few weeks ago and it was definitely the stiffest bike I've ever been on. wouldn't want to use it for century rides, but it was sooo fast.

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 12:27 Quote
This review for my Brand-X road bike says to upgrade to better cartridge brakes.

I noticed the Tektro brakes I have now are weak and difficult to brake on hills.

I'm on a budget and wondering what the best budget, rim/cartridge brakes are which I could buy?

I was thinking Shimano 105, but are there any cheaper options which are just as, or nearly good?

Thank you in advance.

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 14:17 Quote
Ok, Hi people.
Correct me if I'm wrong but not many road/CX bikes are for sale on Pinkbike, as much as I love this site, I'm after suggestions for sites good as Pinkbike that UK sellers will list their pre-owned road/cc/gravel bikes and gear.
I've only ever found CX bikes on here occassionally and I've also seen groups on facebook but I'm not always sure about whether the sellers are legit or if the Facebook group does seem trustworthy then they often only have a few bikes or gear for sale at a time.
The only other option seems to be Ebay I guess. But I prefer a selling site for bikes sold by proper bikers.
Regards,
Matt. Nottingham.

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 13:22 Quote
The 'London Fixed Gear Singlespeed' forum seems to have a decent amount of stuff on there.

Otherwise, I normally just use Facebook marketplace or gumtree.

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 2:23 Quote
dingus wrote:
The 'London Fixed Gear Singlespeed' forum seems to have a decent amount of stuff on there.

Otherwise, I normally just use Facebook marketplace or gumtree.

Damn I love that forum.

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 6:33 Quote
Has anyone (looking at you seraph) fiddled extensively with a 2022 Checkpoint SL? Main question: Dropper cable routing seems to be open pit through the downtube. Is this the case?

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 6:46 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Has anyone (looking at you seraph) fiddled extensively with a 2022 Checkpoint SL? Main question: Dropper cable routing seems to be open pit through the downtube. Is this the case?
I'm fairly certain that there's no routing channels for any of the cables or hoses, it's all open pit.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007038
Mobile Version of Website