Post your NS bikes!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your NS bikes!
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 at 11:56 Quote
O yeah, I had a set of Proofs on my Capital. I like how they are beefier than the Districts, but I loved the rise on the Districts. They are hard to come by in the States. Canada is about the only place we can get them. I keep looking here and on ebay for a set.

Posted: Mar 25, 2019 at 22:33 Quote
dtayl12 wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
next progression of the build, now with chaos rims on ns rotary hubs and khe mac2dirts, argyles upfront, odi vans grips and an octane one chemical stem Big Grin

Newset addition! Big Grin

Newest addition installed pic to follow

Bikes really nice pal , seatpost is ruining it though , get something inline and it would be pretty sick looking .

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 at 1:07 Quote
liamarcher wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
next progression of the build, now with chaos rims on ns rotary hubs and khe mac2dirts, argyles upfront, odi vans grips and an octane one chemical stem Big Grin

Newset addition! Big Grin

Bikes really nice pal , seatpost is ruining it though , get something inline and it would be pretty sick looking .

thanks mate! yeah agreed, that and the pedals and i'll be done....until the next thing! Razz

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 23:41 Quote
latest changes - district bars added, circus comp forks, v12 pedals

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 at 0:31 Quote
Building up a Surge Evo and was thinking about trying 27.5 front and 26 rear. I will be running a DVO Diamond at 140mm.

Building it up to be able to ride the pump track/dirt jumps but also be able to do some "aggressiveish" trail riding on it. Any input on others who have built one up in 140mm would be great. Thanks in advance.

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 at 1:18 Quote
I run a 140mm 650 fox 34 with a 26 wheel an to be honest haven't noticed any difference in handling from the 26 160 fork it replaced
I have noticed less hand ache, I put that down to going from 35mm to 34 stanchions an a better quality fork

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 20:20 Quote
What tyres have people been able to run in the back of their Surge Evo's with a 27.5" wheel? Was hoping a 2.35" Hans Dampfe and 2.4" DHR2 WT would fit with a bit of room. I'd be running the drop out all the way back.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 13:14 Quote
At last, got rid of the stupid seat post! Big Grin

And added some other little touches
ns decade

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 21:09 Quote
I like all that red you have all over. I've been eyeing the new tapered Decades, but mine is still doing great, so why change it.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 22:37 Quote
BSal wrote:
I like all that red you have all over. I've been eyeing the new tapered Decades, but mine is still doing great, so why change it.

Thanks bsal, yours is fricking stealthy! Love the green hints and the white spokes look sweet! I was looking for a black stealthy build initially but this frame came up at an absolute steal so I went with it. Love the deep trans red!

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 7:32 Quote
croyx16 wrote:
has anyone tried to mount an internal dropper post through the internal rear brake routing hole on the soda evos?

Yes I have routed an internal dropper cable on my 2016 evo air.

I fed the outer cable down one of the internal holes near the headtube then I had to take the crankset and BB out to feed it up the seat tube.
That bend is very tight! I used shielded jagwire which was a mistake as it's very stiff. Cheap flexible outer would have been easier.

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 7:46 Quote
lokomonkey wrote:
is this a 27.5? how do you like it? I own the same bike, but 26" looking to go into the bigger wheel size, is it the same playful bike?
aldc123 wrote:
NS soda evo air 2016

Yes I have 27.5 wheels. I haven't tried 26" but it feels pretty playful now I've dropped the Metric fork down to 160mm and set the short wheelbase flip chip.

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 6:16 Quote
Been looking at those huge oneup droppers but didn’t know if it was possible to route it but now I have hope! Cheers dude

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 14:24 Quote
Swapped the NS District out for a Dartmoor Toxic, so that got the original stem back on the Sub.

| Next Page

Active Forum Threads
8 mins ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
15 mins ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
38 mins ago - Official Vernon Riders Thread
46 mins ago - Taking a bike camp
48 mins ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
49 mins ago - The Word Association Game
52 mins ago - DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
1 hours ago - RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
1 hours ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
1 hours ago - YT Capra Owners
1 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
1 hours ago - Jeffsy 29er Thread
1 hours ago - Anyone want to link up at Trumbull Pequonnock Sunday Mornings?
1 hours ago - The All Mountain Rat Bike Thread [Hardtails only]
2 hours ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
2 hours ago - Dartmoor Bikes Owners Group
2 hours ago - Formula Cura 4 vs Hope T3 V4 vs Shimano XTR BR-M9120
2 hours ago - Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
3 hours ago - Advise needed => 29" carbon wheel set for XC races and training rides
3 hours ago - Hightower and Cane Creek (db-inline and dbAir cs)
3 hours ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
3 hours ago - Should I go from 32t crank to 30t or 28t?
3 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2019
3 hours ago - Searching for a Transition Bottlerocket (pink), size S
4 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025330
Mobile Version of Website