Koo Bikes

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 14:26 Quote
Hey everyone,

I wasn't over sure where to put this thread but I decided to put it here.

Not sure how many of you have heard of Koo bikes but it's a up and coming bike shop in the south west,
it's own by riders and everyone that works there are riders, they all race downhill and bmx, ride road and xc.
They just launched their internet site and it's looking brilliant, its been really well thought out.
You can search for anything you want by colour, price, and even weight, all the weights have been weighed by the staff so there is no manufacturer deception (i.e. pedals without pins)

Koo has their own facebook page, where regular updates and pictures of new products are published.

The website page is as follows http://www.koo-bikes.com/ , the site offers free postage and everything is posted before 3pm on the day of order as we all know you what your stuff as quick as possible.

Any questions at all just send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 14:37 Quote
I just had a look on it and it looks great! It's soo good how everything is weighed, I think that this will start to become a place where everyone will go to check weights of products.

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 14:45 Quote
This will become a weight weenies heaven! Looks like they have even started their own youtube channel, hopefully they will get some more cool videos on the go.. https://www.youtube.com/user/KooBikes

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 14:50 Quote
Looks like a really good website. The weight feature makes it easy to compare parts if you are into that kind of thing. I also like the menus, really easy to navigate with no long lists to trawl through. Good job guys!

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 15:59 Quote
i'm glad you guys like it, I reckon its gonna be a CRC killer the guys have all put in a stellar effort! Make sure you tell your friends.

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 16:04 Quote
Nothing will beat crc and have you added it to the shop list https://www.pinkbike.com/bikeshop/

Do not sell anything via this thread or it will be locked,and how can you offer deals if people pm you ?

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 18:24 Quote
think you'll find once its up and fully running it will be very close, I also wasnt offering any deal anywhere in the original post if you read it properly. I just said if there where any questions, i.e. site functionally then to give me a heads up.

joey

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 3:53 Quote
Not knocking the shop as i haven't used it,but i think they are setting their sites a little high at beating crc,crc will price match every shop going.

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 5:00 Quote
yea your right, they have got along way to go to even get near crc. still a very neat website and seems alot in it for a customer.

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 5:19 Quote
If they are cheap i will use them.

Posted: Jun 10, 2013 at 4:07 Quote
Bump Smile

Just used the koo bikes site as its been updated recently by the looks of things. signed up and bought a set of muddy marys (even though its summer its still crappy conditions! haha).

Anyways i signed up, bought the tyres and earned about 1200 of their koo points. think this is like the tescos clubcard scheme or sommet, but equated to £12, so used that to buy some tubes after haha. Wicked good value! Will deffo use again. I see no reason why they couldn't be a chain reaction killer to be honest!

Tom

Posted: Jun 10, 2013 at 4:55 Quote
theyve got some quite brands too, been looking for spy goggles stuff for ages and they got a good range there. point system is real cool too

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 3:58 Quote
yeah i think ill use em again if the prices are still better than crc!

tyres turned up this morning too Smile

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012879
Mobile Version of Website