Alex Pro caught on camera in the Vancouver riot.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Alex Pro caught on camera in the Vancouver riot.
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 18:06 Quote
bds2010 wrote:
The car owner has insurance so who gives a toss who's involved
just because insurance pays for it doesnt mean that your not going to have to pay anything.... remember you do pay for insurance and with accidents and stuff your rates do go up... just saying

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 18:29 Quote
Alex was caught on camera helping flip the truck and celebrating like he just won crankworks afterwards. He made a bad choice and payed the price as he should have. Vandalism is Vandalism, and that IS a crime. Jail time no, but consequences yes. Now he has to swallow it and move on.

How would you feel if your truck was flipped and burned. Wouldn't you want every one of the SOB's who had something to do with it pay the price?

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 18:44 Quote
emac227 wrote:
bds2010 wrote:
The car owner has insurance so who gives a toss who's involved
just because insurance pays for it doesnt mean that your not going to have to pay anything.... remember you do pay for insurance and with accidents and stuff your rates do go up... just saying

And just because you have insurance, doesn't mean you have vandalism coverage.

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 1:33 Quote
biker72 wrote:
you hope a 20 year old kid gets jail time for rolling over a totaled car? maybe some community service hours and a good scare but really jail time? what would you have done if you were a 20 year old in a riot? what would you do now that every person who owns a computer in the sea to sky reign had written letter to all of your sponsors and they have had no choice but fire/release you from your position? one bad mistake should not ruin his life, there are at least a million things worse that he could have done it's not like he killed someone after all. Hell he rolled a car over with 15 or 20 other people not saying it was the right thing to do but give the kid a break and get back to your life and stop trying to ruin someone else's.

Yeah never mind all the poor people whose possessions and livelihoods were destroyed by a drunken mob, the REAL victims here are the rioters! Poor Alex, I hope his daddy gets him out of this jam so he can continue to ignore the consequences of his actions.

And I hope that if a mob sprung up around you the least you would do is leave, if you were too cowardly to try and stop it from happening. If anything Alex was instigating the riot with his crazy behavior. That truck wasn't totaled before they rolled it, it belonged to an electrician who is now unable to do his work and support his family.

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 10:48 Quote
Everything about this whole situation sucks!

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 11:09 Quote
If any of you would meet Alex you would feel like a total piece of trash. Alex is a rad dude who would do anything for friends and fellow riders. This thread is shameful. It was not rape, or murder or selling crack to children His life was destroyed because of this, You can replace a car. This is not how rider community should act.

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 16:32 Quote
rolling over cars is how "rider community" should act?

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 17:29 Quote
ratking wrote:
If any of you would meet Alex you would feel like a total piece of trash. Alex is a rad dude who would do anything for friends and fellow riders. This thread is shameful. It was not rape, or murder or selling crack to children His life was destroyed because of this, You can replace a car. This is not how rider community should act.

So if it was your truck with all your tools in it you would say no big eh?

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 0:30 Quote
newfdh wrote:
ratking wrote:
If any of you would meet Alex you would feel like a total piece of trash. Alex is a rad dude who would do anything for friends and fellow riders. This thread is shameful. It was not rape, or murder or selling crack to children His life was destroyed because of this, You can replace a car. This is not how rider community should act.

So if it was your truck with all your tools in it you would say no big eh?

you say that like you've never made a bad choice, and why are you picking on one kid of 20 who all did it..... let it go shit happens

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 13:24 Quote
I have let it go, I am simply responding to your posts. Seriously I don't give a f**k about Alex. SO you drop it.

Karma is a bitch

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024825
Mobile Version of Website