Brakeless? why do so many people go brakes less and are giros good?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Brakeless? why do so many people go brakes less and are giros good?
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:13 Quote
wtf does hydro gyros have to do with anything?...

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:14 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:

now why u gotta be a dumbass?? the thread is about brakeless and are gyros good...

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:15 Quote
konarrider2007 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

now why u gotta be a dumbass?? the thread is about brakeless and are gyros good...

lol im a dumbass when was the last time you saw a bmx with hydro brakes let alone a hydro gyrolol

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:17 Quote
dude brakeless is so much better
it teaches you to ride way smoother
and youll progress way more then with brakes
it helped me out alot with street riding and bowl riding

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:18 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
konarrider2007 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

lol im a dumbass when was the last time you saw a bmx with hydro brakes let alone a hydro gyrolol

hey jerk off... thats why atom lab is working on one.. ka derk a der... and i thought it was about mountain bikes... not bmx... so do us all a favor and crawl in a hole

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:18 Quote
I'm riding brakeless right now. I crashed awhile ago and bent my lever and rotor, so I just took everything off. I'm really liking it , its easy to do barspins and it adds a whole new element to riding. I guess I was relying on my brakes too much before. I already bought new parts but I don't know if I'll put them on for awhile, this is so much fun.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:21 Quote
konarrider2007 wrote:

hey jerk off... thats why atom lab is working on one.. ka derk a der... and i thought it was about mountain bikes... not bmx... so do us all a favor and crawl in a hole

ya i understand that(btw they already have one made not atomlab tho) be aware of where you are...

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:23 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
konarrider2007 wrote:

ya i understand that(btw they already have one made not atomlab tho) be aware of where you are...

itd be easier iff it wasnt nothin but mountain bikers posting in here

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:27 Quote
anyway brakes no brakes...its YOUR preference dont let anyone tell you what to do...

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:31 Quote
Brakes and brakeless is good, it al depends, right now my bike still has no brake on it, but when I put my brake back on I notice I dont use it during manuals..... It's basically the same arguement as ridged or not, I've done bith and in the end it makes you smoother. But its al preference I know im going to go back to having a brake, and after riding ridged for 3 months i put my fox back on

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 18:33 Quote
i run a brakeless 26" streetmtb and its awesome for meBig Grin

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 13:50 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
brakeless riding is only around cause a few pro's tired it and everyone copied thinking their cool!

I dont see whats up with having just a back brake?

My hayes has been running for 4 years with no mojor problems and im not taking it off in a hurry.

You're an idiot. I actually don't have anything else to say to that.. you are absolutely f*cking retarded.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011710
Mobile Version of Website