2012 Specialized Demo 8/ bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
2012 Specialized Demo 8/ bikes
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 21:06 Quote
Dang! dat mcdemo really cool mate.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 22:22 Quote
Thanks mate Salute

Got a question, because the guy with the RC4 screwed me and decided not to sell it to me and I am looking at other options like CCDB, does it fit the yoke for Fox shocks?

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 4:30 Quote
A bit of a long shot.

I don't suppose anyone knows where you can obtain the sticker sets for the 2014 Demo 8 Carbon do they? I want to refresh mine with the red set as they are looking a bit tired. The bike did come originally with a multitude of colours, but I appear to have lost them over the years. I have of course contacted Specialized, and am waiting for a reply (not holding my breath)

Cheers

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 10:38 Quote
Probably best going to someone like slik graphics and making you a custom set

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 16:17 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
Probably best going to someone like slik graphics and making you a custom set

Ok, thanks, I will try them.

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 6:01 Quote
The DHX RC4 just arrived! I am so stoked, because it's with the long rebound knob.

Need a piece of advice. I am around 100kg with gear, what settings would you suggest for more plush riding without pedaling, for more flowy trails but with a couple of roots and rock sections? Or if you know what are the factory settings for Demo 8 because I can only see for CCDB in the manual

Posted: Aug 16, 2019 at 3:52 Quote
Hey dudes is there any way I can put a dropper on my demo 8? The seat tube being short makes me think no. But I really don’t know.

Reason I ask is my local dh park its 2km from the lift to the far trails... it is tiring

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011469
Mobile Version of Website