2008 Santacruz Jackal

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
2008 Santacruz Jackal
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 16:54 Quote
what kind of stem is that and where did you get it?

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 19:59 Quote
thats a sick bike man, but you better be a good rider cause i hate kids who have amazing bikes but dont know how to ride em

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 6:41 Quote
cryan wrote:
thats a sick bike man, but you better be a good rider cause i hate kids who have amazing bikes but dont know how to ride em
whats wrong with being a shits rider and having nice equipment?

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 6:42 Quote
cryan wrote:

not this shit again

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 7:55 Quote
I can't ride it, I bought it just to impress the kids on pinkbike...

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 15:07 Quote
sick ass jackal, nicest jackal ive ever seen, if you want a mint green bar, blk mrkt badda bling bars come in mint, but 25.4 only....also were did you get your stem, i have the 409 argyle and mint green blk mrkt bar and clear demolition grips on my mob, stem would fit nicely...also a white mcneil Sl seat would look really nice, and sick ass wheel set for killer price, i ride 721s on my mob, and they are straight as a razor and bombproof, and super light..deemaxes are pimp..a 3 peice crank would also lighten up and puncuate your bike more, like a white 1664, or demolition makes mint green cranks that are really light...enjoy the jackal man, looks f*ckin killer.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 21:49 Quote
foxmtbing wrote:
cryan wrote:
whats wrong with being a shits rider and having nice equipment?

because you dont deserve it!!!

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 4:50 Quote
so your saying they don't deserve it even though they worked hard to earn the money to get that bike.
your an idiot. People should be able get whatever they can afford without some little shit telling them they don't deserve it

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 5:10 Quote
foxmtbing wrote:
so your saying they don't deserve it even though they worked hard to earn the money to get that bike.
your an idiot. People should be able get whatever they can afford without some little shit telling them they don't deserve it

yeah what an idiot. if someone works hard enough for a bike they deserve it. just because someone else whos better can't afford it doesn't mean someone whos bad and can should buy it for them or not at all. this guy should get off pinkbike.

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 12:33 Quote
^^^ word up! i've dirt.jumped on a buddy's bike a handful of times...flew over the bars just about every single time and fell in love with the sport.

i just picked up a ToP frame and i'm custom building it component by component...the build spec' and quality of my bike far exceeds my requirements...so what if i suck?!? so what if i'm a noob?!? as long as i'm the one grinding it out, and it's my dough...i'll do whatever i want. maybe in a couple seasons i'll be kick.flipping over his mom...and only then, will i truly deserve my bike Smile

oh, by the way...that's a dope build, and i can't belive you did all of that on a budget. i'd give it a 7.75/10. my 2 cents : dope wheels, but the yellow clashes big time...pop's too much. stickers make it look lil' messy, and that goes for the checkered seats. b0cephus's jackal imho is an 8.75/10...sooo cleeean, matte black frames look awesome...and doesn't scream "look at me! look at me!" like yer' rig Moon

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 13:03 Quote
^^ Thanks!! Nice pick on the Transition. Throw up some pictures when it's done!

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 13:08 Quote
sickest jackal i have seen easily. what king of stem is that?

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 13:16 Quote
b0cephus wrote:
^^ Thanks!! Nice pick on the Transition. Throw up some pictures when it's done!

oh yah, fo' sho'...and hey, just thought i'll substantiate my 8.75/10. a mark off for the derailleur, mark off for the front brake, and 0.25 off for overall...geez, i'm taking this way too seriously Razz anyways, if your rig's meant for trails more than street/dj...it's 10/10...maybe consider smaller rotors, 8" in the front and 6" in the back. there's nothing left to do on yer' bike really, it's done.

Posted: Dec 15, 2007 at 7:40 Quote
hey man its really nice but its not the nicest

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 at 7:50 Quote
nice jackal...i love those frames..once i grow out of mine i definately wanna get one of those

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013556
Mobile Version of Website