Wild Animals...

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Wild Animals...
Posted: Jul 29, 2011 at 23:03 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
andrew-mcintosh wrote:
Conservation Officers shot this cougar yesterday locally after it attacked a dog....
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.castanet.net/content/2011/7/cougar_inside_p1963.jpg

Look at the mitts on that f*cker...

Heard about this, must've been scary as shit for the dog.

That dog must be f**ked up..

Posted: Jul 30, 2011 at 5:13 Quote
Wow that's nuts. We don't have cougars around here . Was told maybe a coyotes .Latest news says they are making a comeback have not seen one yet out on the trails. Have seen a bear or two. One day there was a big hoopla over this little guy showing up. Rangers were kind of warning people off for fear of the mother showing up pissed off.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/wpvi/cms_exf_2007/_video_wn_images/04212010bear-stare2.jpg

Posted: Jul 31, 2011 at 9:41 Quote
JayTom20 wrote:
im so glad i live in the UK, the wildest thing ive ever encountered is a badger... i thought it was a little lost dog at first, when i got a little closer i realised what it was, the poor thing was scared so run away

honey badgers rip your cock off...jeremy clarkson said it so it must be true...

Posted: Jul 31, 2011 at 10:44 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
JayTom20 wrote:
im so glad i live in the UK, the wildest thing ive ever encountered is a badger... i thought it was a little lost dog at first, when i got a little closer i realised what it was, the poor thing was scared so run away

No, they eat your testicles Wink

Posted: Aug 1, 2011 at 7:20 Quote
bears and cougars f*ckin hell the worst i have to deal with around newcastle is mosquitos. oh and chavs!

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 3:11 Quote
JakeTheRake wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
JayTom20 wrote:

No, they eat your testicles Wink

holy shit jezza was right, they actually do!

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 5:30 Quote
Def1980 wrote:
bears and cougars f*ckin hell the worst i have to deal with around newcastle is mosquitos. oh and chavs!

chavs are nasty buggers... give them a wide birth and you should be fine, although you may still get the odd "do a wheelie en butt" shouted at you

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 11:51 Quote
This may sound stupid, but wtf is a chav?! Razz

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 23:52 Quote
mountwasington wrote:
This may sound stupid, but wtf is a chav?! Razz

lol a burbery wearing scumbag with a serious attitude problem... here's the dictionary defenition for you

chav

a young, often uneducated person who dresses in a particular way, often with a lot of jewellery, and whose behaviour many people find offensive

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 at 1:35 Quote
Saw a bear, coyote, and almost hit a dog.

I was driving. Motherf*cking dog was like " hurr durr I stand in road and dey do stoppie stoppie "

I was like " GTFO STUPID " and he moved. Stupid dog.

On another note. Anyone ever get chased by stray dogs when they ride ?

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 at 1:37 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:

I was driving. Motherf*cking dog was like " hurr durr I stand in road and dey do stoppie stoppie "

Yes and you had to fish tail it in the head before it would give up,then it finally met it's demise whilst chasing a bus one day,trying to grab a bus wheel while it was moving was it's last great idea.Eek

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 at 1:47 Quote
marquis wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:

Yes and you had to fish tail it in the head before it would give up,then it finally met it's demise whilst chasing a bus one day,trying to grab a bus wheel while it was moving was it's last great idea.Eek

i run over a border terrier years ago, was in front of the owner too. saw it comin so leant backwards an rolled right over it with both wheels... stupid f*kin thing shouldn have run out in front of me, the squeal it gave was LOUD, i thought for a minute i'd killed it

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 at 2:10 Quote
I was riding at a local bmx track with my dog a couple months back when some feral kids showed up and started winding her up. She bit one on the leg. Serves the little f*cker right.

Posted: Aug 16, 2011 at 14:50 Quote
Got charged by a bear up at a dj spot had to cliimb the biggest kicker recking it just to get away.....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012688
Mobile Version of Website