the official home of people without better things to do

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
the official home of people without better things to do
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
We're currently only accepting new users if they are recommended by at least one other thread member.

Aight, so this is the new and improved LKp.

general discussion (AKA no topic whatsoever)

please keep it clean and mature-ish or I'll have to ban you. Frown

And remember kids, if you edit someone elses post(s) you give them permission to edit yours...

P.S. no Apple whores...

No pirate talk

No using the not-word "hella"

if you change your name and ask me to re add you then you must tell me your old name at the same time so I can delete your old name from the list.

#USERS Nobble, true-biker-face, staike, KennyKillsIt, ninjatarian, kinny-pb, tom666, nwthumbs, vano, mr-germany, Rattsl, Stainer, amando96, I-CanDoRideTheBike, Dirtpilou, bubbaleech, thecarpy, jizsplatt, willy94, bighitjim04, excalibur-dh, Stealth-Mistress, wonkle, jpgauthier, NorCalNomad, slobikerider, boiltheocean, Redwolf2, nomis123, idriver, pete-1, recklessness, Ajmckerihen, mhailo, dr-salt, fappachino, I-Like-Turtles, whattheheel, kev1n, RGonz, professor-pedal, checkyourself, Norcorider65, yenz, havendl, McFuggles, newfie-rider, bmxxican, oecta, jamiemaclean94, Kona-rob, Charge262, blendo, mistajam222, elliotgraham, mr-nozzer, SpartanSoulja, Shieldsy94, almostwise, dannydrew, snaple, zona, Dirt-Street-Park, trozei, marquis, benthirlwell, austinodt, stand-easy, Stormus55, downhillbmxican, rorywood, bjorntsc, Ompalompa, trystanhardy, bigfootrider10, em-j, roblatim88, griff369, turtlesauce2000, 817moto, MisterPeople, chrishish, jespinal, jaacck, SAVAGE-RIDER, top-cat, Dirty-Love, EricThiessen, sjv13, skunkape, juniorpnwdh, never-stop, ryanreishripper, jespinal, Hermit185, ajax-ripper, sherbet, LewisBrown97 #USERS

#MODS Nobble, Marquis, #MODS

#BANS hanley, #BANS

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:17 Quote
lets see if this can get as popular as the OG LKP

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:21 Quote
Because just like Apple, we need new product

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:22 Quote
because the old one was dying and I didnt have the power to change the title or anything so I figured it was best to simply start over...

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:23 Quote
not much, I'm probably gonna go ride later if I can get some peeps to come with.

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:24 Quote
I'm going to try and stay awake all day, we shall see. should be exciting. Confused

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:25 Quote
schaweetness haha

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:25 Quote
LKP three... neato.

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 12:26 Quote
keeping the legend alive.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010132
Mobile Version of Website