Session, Podium or Shocker?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Session, Podium or Shocker?
Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 23:05 Quote
I´ve benn riding the 2011 cove shocker(rental bike) in whistler for a day now and it´s super nice... it jumps amazingly, rips corners and it´s very smooth over the rough stuff. I haven´t ridden a knolly and i´ve only ridden a 2009 session on street so i can´t compare them but the cove rides great for shure.

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 23:08 Quote
finnbjorn96 wrote:
I´ve benn riding the 2011 cove shocker(rental bike) in whistler for a day now and it´s super nice... it jumps amazingly, rips corners and it´s very smooth over the rough stuff. I haven´t ridden a knolly and i´ve only ridden a 2009 session on street so i can´t compare them but the cove rides great for shure.

Have you rode any other higher level DH bikes that you could compare it to?

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 23:15 Quote
bonkfisher5 wrote:
finnbjorn96 wrote:

I´ve tested the higher model 2011 demo ut I didn´t downill it but I can´t really compare them but I guess the demo is faster but the cove just feels so good, the geo is pretty dialed. I´m hoping to buy one as my next bike so that prety much says how much I like it. Jodie Lunn is aslo riding one and I talked to him about it and he´s loving it and he used to be a pro downhiller

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 23:17 Quote
finnbjorn96 wrote:
bonkfisher5 wrote:
finnbjorn96 wrote:

I´ve tested the higher model 2011 demo ut I didn´t downill it but I can´t really compare them but I guess the demo is faster but the cove just feels so good, the geo is pretty dialed. I´m hoping to buy one as my next bike so that prety much says how much I like it. Jodie Lunn is aslo riding one and I talked to him about it and he´s loving it and he used to be a pro downhiller

Jordie is riding a shocker?

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 23:17 Quote
bonkfisher5 wrote:
finnbjorn96 wrote:
bonkfisher5 wrote:

Jordie is riding a shocker?
As a dh bike becouse chromag don´t make dh/fr frames

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011063
Mobile Version of Website