How to spot a poser DH rider?

PB Forum :: Downhill
How to spot a poser DH rider?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 7, 2011 at 1:11 Quote
hi there pinkbike people, to start of, I'm not a pro DH rider or a DH specific rider, I just came along with this thread while observing some of the DH races locally held here, since I'm just a newbie for the sport I have noticed that there are some annoying riders that think they are better than the other riders,that they are perfect,they give me advises but does not really improve my skills, but when it comes to crunch time they are the ones that eat dirt and makes a fool out of theme-selves, so just for the other riders out there you can post your observations specifically how to spot a poser DH rider, i want to avoid them or how can i get along with them..

Posted: Jul 7, 2011 at 2:06 Quote
In my opinion if they ride, they ride and that's all that matters. When I feel like they're talking a load of poo poo I just nod my head and secretly ignore it. You shouldn't let things like this get to you. It's biking, Have fun!

Posted: Jul 7, 2011 at 2:28 Quote
The posers are the ones who get a different bike every month and usually chill at the top not actually doing many runs, they usually wear EVERYTHING with a brand label.

But as Lexx said, just smile and nod and don't let them bug you.

Posted: Jul 7, 2011 at 2:30 Quote
Great post lexx. End thread due to the inevitable flame fest that will ensue as it always has with other threads of this nature).

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007868
Mobile Version of Website