Trail Building: North Shore features, and finished products

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trail Building: North Shore features, and finished products
Author Message
Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 21:48 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208080_10150214143717065_506367064_8122552_6693077_n.jpgUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208752_10150214143877065_506367064_8122554_7958837_n.jpg

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 21:49 Quote
andrew-mcintosh wrote:
Nato, I love riding the bottom of your line.....i'll have to check out the new work next time i'm up there.
thanks, same for all your work. Mad props.

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 21:51 Quote
andrew-mcintosh wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208080_10150214143717065_506367064_8122552_6693077_n.jpgUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208752_10150214143877065_506367064_8122554_7958837_n.jpg
You should and hopefully will soon be getting paid for this quality craftsmanship.

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 22:30 Quote
andrew-mcintosh wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208080_10150214143717065_506367064_8122552_6693077_n.jpgUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208752_10150214143877065_506367064_8122554_7958837_n.jpg
hey. im the guy that dissed this project a while back. boy was that dumb. btw how do u get from one side to the other??

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 22:47 Quote
sorry about the low res....
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206584_10150231906887065_506367064_8257082_30658_n.jpg

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 23:55 Quote
andrew-mcintosh wrote:
sorry about the low res....
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206584_10150231906887065_506367064_8257082_30658_n.jpg
that makes soo much more sense.from the other pics. i thought u jumped from 1 wood structure to the other

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 1:34 Quote
here some shots of the top 2 drops on Barrel Run at Woodhill
first road gap
second drop over passing through trail
heres a vid of the trail too

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 8:15 Quote
that looks great as well !

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 23:25 Quote
I don't have many wooden features on my trails, since they're mostly dirt stunts, but here's the odd few I have made in the past:
Log ride:
Small ladders:
Ghetto sender:
Drop:
Me riding those last stunts:
Views: 455    Faves: 9    Comments: 3

Posted: Jul 19, 2011 at 22:39 Quote
New drop

new drop i built today

new drop that i built today.spliting fir is a bitch

two of my run ins

oldish run in


and a fuirt bowl or whatever you wanna call it Razz


Posted: Jul 20, 2011 at 7:18 Quote
idriver wrote:
I don't have many wooden features on my trails, since they're mostly dirt stunts, but here's the odd few I have made in the past:
Log ride:
Small ladders:
Ghetto sender:
Drop:
Me riding those last stunts:
Views: 455    Faves: 9    Comments: 3

looks like a fun trail!..is that in pinatan?

Posted: Jul 20, 2011 at 22:05 Quote
mountwasington wrote:
New drop

new drop i built today

new drop that i built today.spliting fir is a bitch

two of my run ins

oldish run in


and a fuirt bowl or whatever you wanna call it Razz

It's actually called a salad bowl. Get yur terminology right before takin up forum space with yur awesome trail pics.

Posted: Jul 20, 2011 at 22:58 Quote
Some cool shit, interior boy know how to get it rollin! Here is some mixed stuff,
sorry bout the last one, forgot to rotate before upload, to lazy to change it.

Posted: Jul 20, 2011 at 23:25 Quote
here is how i spent the first 2 days of my holidays...
new stunt
new woodwork
in progress
My son Dylan..who has put in a lot of hours on this trail helping build...thanks buddy


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.054639
Mobile Version of Website