Wow, what a finish yous got on that stunning

Posted: Oct 13, 2018 at 14:52 Quote
that looks incredible.

Posted: Oct 14, 2018 at 0:27 Quote
Pennyrisk wrote:
that looks incredible.
Thanks)) Camera

Posted: Oct 14, 2018 at 3:56 Quote
Fantastic!...learnt about painting bikes with the same steps as Autos back in the 80's.
Easy enough but not easy. Not many people are aware...but that's ok too...leaves tons of room for the custom painted rides to stand out Smile

Posted: Oct 14, 2018 at 4:20 Quote
loopie wrote:
Fantastic!...learnt about painting bikes with the same steps as Autos back in the 80's.
Easy enough but not easy. Not many people are aware...but that's ok too...leaves tons of room for the custom painted rides to stand out Smile
Yes, the work of painting a bicycle is very difficult, but the result impressed me a lot Smile

Posted: Oct 14, 2018 at 4:41 Quote
My Status will get custom paint one day. It isn't worth anything to sell...but will make a bloody awesome eBike conversion when the time is right...eMoto all the way(not as a mtb for mtb trails, but as an eMoto/commuter, on road or off)...8" travel front/rear and slack geometry...perfect

Posted: Mar 29, 2019 at 0:36 Quote
Yo guys , what ya say ? 190mm Marzocchi 66 VF 2 on front Razz

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
Just thought I will sell my rig. Went today on a ride after 6 months and jeesus christ what a bad idea it was. No more selling thoughts Big Grin

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 2:26 Quote
Am the same, got a new trek remedy 8 in December not been on my status since, had it up for sale but just cant let it go, things a beast, going to rebuild it again and get riding it

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 at 0:29 Quote
Hello Guys,
Here is my Large Status which was tuned to fit to my size (1,93m) as the Official specialized Geometry Information regarding the Stack 646mm are completly wrong (~590mm).

63 headangle (–1,5 works angleset), 800x50mm spank spike Vibrocore handlebar, 60mm Truvativ Holzfeller Direct Mount stem and 12mm mrc Direct Mount spacer, which enlarges the reach by 10mm

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 at 13:12 Quote
MrMaximilian wrote:
Hello Guys,
Here is my Large Status which was tuned to fit to my size (1,93m) as the Official specialized Geometry Information regarding the Stack 646mm are completly wrong (~590mm).

63 headangle (–1,5 works angleset), 800x50mm spank spike Vibrocore handlebar, 60mm Truvativ Holzfeller Direct Mount stem and 12mm mrc Direct Mount spacer, which enlarges the reach by 10mm
Nice Build, just the seet is prepared a bit too high like a dildo but thats bcs you are tall i guess.

@grantgeesmith hows the trek? Can you post me a partlist and some photo? I was going to sell it for like 1200€ (a bit under my likings when I read my partlist) and buy something 27,5 pedalable to uphill but shredable and capable of hitting roots and rockgardens, with telescopic seatpost, fork with ability to change travel and you know, do it all bike for 2000€ used. Now my budget is lower, but I can make it great bike as I did with my FSR I status. Friend has an old Trek Scratch on 26 with all the abilities I described and its a pretty good bike, but you want 27,5 on this kind of bike.

Posted: Sep 1, 2019 at 4:26 Quote
My Status after final upgrade (changed shock from Fox DHX 5.0 Air to RS Vivid AIR), ZEE brakes and derailleur, 650b up front ...

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 8:35 Quote
My son does not want to ride anymore.....booooo anyone interested in a sweet size large fully custom built Status $1175?
XT, XO, Hope, King, Fox, Cane Creek, Atlas, HT, Revgrips, Maxxis

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 13:45 Quote
Excuse me,what a build on that status, lovely, how old is your son? And is it possible to keep the bike intill he bit older and gets back into riding, I sold my big hit when I was 16 thinking i wasn't going to ride again, 2 years a was back to biking and regretted selling my big hit, but did force me to buy my status so cant complain, now been back riding 7 years,

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 17:20 Quote
Tomfish1 wrote:
My son does not want to ride anymore.....booooo anyone interested in a sweet size large fully custom built Status $1175?
XT, XO, Hope, King, Fox, Cane Creek, Atlas, HT, Revgrips, Maxxis
Holy moly I want to ride that one, sweet build. Shame he gave up but @grantgeesmith is right, he can change his mind. I had shorter break - 6 months but now I'm addicted again haha.
I would be interested in wheels if he don't change his mind and if possible ship to europe - i will sell you mine so the bike is still selable - just a bad idea so dont mind it if its silly, had some beers allready Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012056
Mobile Version of Website