Specialized Status

PB Forum :: Downhill
Specialized Status
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 10, 2021 at 10:13 Quote
Does anybody knows the part number for the sound dampener for seatstay ?

you can see it a bit on the photo (not on the chainstay)

I want to put it on my enduro since it's the same rear end

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 14:11 Quote
weldchris wrote:
Hi all
I was thinking of doing a unique paint job on my Status 2 and chose this colour scheme.
Paint Concept

What do you think?

Cheers.

Have you made this paint job and sold it?
Because it is on sale at greece the same bike,i would be grateful if you would reply to me.

Posted: Apr 23, 2021 at 0:25 Quote
Finally dry enough to ride mine for the first time this year. Nothing is open and I'm renovating my house so only had time to go behind the house to this little trail I've build:

Posted: Apr 23, 2021 at 0:27 Quote
BTW, does anyone know what happened to pinkbike's video-review of this bike. I saw it and now I can't find it again...

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 11:40 Quote
Pinkbike is posting the Latest Value Bike Reviews, we be sitting over here, psssh yeah right. Have no idea why the Status continues to be overlooked.

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 13:54 Quote
This bike was a market idea to gain genuine interest in mullet bikes without actually marketing it.
And why would you let pinkbike post a review of it being better than the enduro without the huge price tag. lol

I bought the 160 but have yet to unbox it - considering keeping it like this and finding anther frame, might be a rare bike if they dont continue to make them.

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 17:12 Quote
I don’t think they’re really much of a rare bike now. I went to my LBS last week and they had 8 of them on the floor, 2 of each size. I know of another shop nearby that have at least 10 frames ready to be built up but no shops are allowed to ship them - at least that’s what I’ve been told.

All in all, great bike to beat the piss out of for $2700. Did an enduro race with it last week and I’m hitting the park tomorrow night.

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 18:47 Quote
These bikes doesn't exist on europe Frown

Posted: May 13, 2021 at 10:06 Quote
Noeserd wrote:

Bummer, here in Oregon they are in stock and ready to roll. Seeing more and more on the trails now.

Posted: May 13, 2021 at 11:19 Quote
mikeinhoodriver wrote:
Noeserd wrote:

Bummer, here in Oregon they are in stock and ready to roll. Seeing more and more on the trails now.

For 1000 bucks it really is a perfect frame for budget, uk has some but never saw one on europe side

Posted: May 13, 2021 at 12:09 Quote
sjma wrote:
I don’t think they’re really much of a rare bike now. I went to my LBS last week and they had 8 of them on the floor, 2 of each size. I know of another shop nearby that have at least 10 frames ready to be built up but no shops are allowed to ship them - at least that’s what I’ve been told.

All in all, great bike to beat the piss out of for $2700. Did an enduro race with it last week and I’m hitting the park tomorrow night.

It's not so much they're rare, most people still don't have any idea it exists.For e.g. it's never been listed on the Specialized UK site

It looks like I've sold my DPX2 So time to hunt down a 230x65 Bomber CR and fit the 170 coil conversion

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007727
Mobile Version of Website