close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Specialized Status

PB Forum :: Downhill
Specialized Status
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 18, 2021 at 14:01 Quote
What the size of the seat post 31.6 or 34.9mm !!!!

Posted: Sep 18, 2021 at 14:55 Quote
olimcycles wrote:
YES

Posted: Sep 19, 2021 at 21:02 Quote
matko-cro wrote:
olimcycles wrote:
YES

Posted: Sep 19, 2021 at 21:07 Quote
I cut the little travel reducer thing in the shock, how much travel is it now?

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 3:54 Quote
160÷60=2.6666
2.6666×65=173.333mm travel

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 at 23:21 Quote
Hi all how can I find out about the frame size in the frame plz

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 3:27 Quote
olimcycles wrote:

There should be a sticker on the inside of the seatpost that says the size. If that’s missing, it’s stamped into the BB shell on the underside of the frame after the serial number.

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 8:51 Quote
sjma wrote:
olimcycles wrote:

There should be a sticker on the inside of the seatpost that says the size. If that’s missing, it’s stamped into the BB shell on the underside of the frame after the serial number.

Thank u

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 18:50 Quote
Noeserd wrote:
yes you can but it's tight

hey there is this 29 rear? width?

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 12:05 Quote
This is my first time posting and sorry if I am posting to wrong place. I have 2013 Specialized Status 1 and recently re-greased all link bolts and while doing that I mistakenly used standard allen wrench to loosen one of S-link seat post bolt and stripped allen bolt insert. I can certainly order one from Specialized as a whole kit with its parts # 9892-5215, but don't want to spend over $100 for bolts that I need only 1 pc, so hoping someone here has S-link seat stay bolt lingering around in your garage. Below is picture of parts that I am looking for. If you have one, please message me. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 18:56 Quote
highaerial wrote:
This is my first time posting and sorry if I am posting to wrong place. I have 2013 Specialized Status 1 and recently re-greased all link bolts and while doing that I mistakenly used standard allen wrench to loosen one of S-link seat post bolt and stripped allen bolt insert. I can certainly order one from Specialized as a whole kit with its parts # 9892-5215, but don't want to spend over $100 for bolts that I need only 1 pc, so hoping someone here has S-link seat stay bolt lingering around in your garage. Below is picture of parts that I am looking for. If you have one, please message me. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Bummer. You can obviously ask in the older Enduro threads too. But you can prob still use it. Just hammer a wide screw driver or big torx in here. If it's stuck in place get an easy out.

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 8:38 Quote
Purpledragonslayer wrote:
highaerial wrote:

Bummer. You can obviously ask in the older Enduro threads too. But you can prob still use it. Just hammer a wide screw driver or big torx in here. If it's stuck in place get an easy out.

Thanks for advise! I tightened it as much as I can and blue locktight on thread for now so I don't think it will easily come off but just need to check it after every ride until I find new one. I will certainly use your method when I need to remove it again.

Posted: Oct 30, 2021 at 18:29 Quote
Status 170?

I was setting up the suspension on my new Status 160 and noticed that the fork measures 170mm and the stroke on the DPX2 is 65mm. Anyone out there know what's up with this?

Posted: Nov 22, 2021 at 0:13 Quote
Hi,
Anyone knows if oneup 180mm dropper can be fully inserted to S2 frame?
thanks!

Posted: Nov 23, 2021 at 14:24 Quote
sanepsycho19 wrote:
Noeserd wrote:
yes you can but it's tight

hey there is this 29 rear? width?

29 x 2.3 dhr ii on a 32mm internal rim

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008623
Mobile Version of Website