Specialized Status

PB Forum :: Downhill
Specialized Status
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 7:35 Quote
Noeserd wrote:
fuzzydunlop wrote:
crankdatcoop wrote:
Anybody have any thoughts about running a 27.5 wheel on the front?

I've toyed with the idea, mostly because it's easier to pick up a decent second hand wheelset at 27.5 than a mullet configuration but 180/160 would be weird

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Z1 Coil conversion and will try that at 170mm first

if you remove the shocks reducer bike will be 174 rear so it matches and it doesnt touch anything

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 7:38 Quote
are the shock reducer and the volume spacer the same thing?

Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 23:56 Quote
Hello,
I have a Specialized Status 160 and would like to purchase a coil shock for it. But I've heard that the bike isn't ready for that and a shock like the Fox DHX2 can break. Is it true? What brands/types of coil shock would you recommend?
Thank you for answer.

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 16:11 Quote
Does anyone know what brand/model the rear hub is on a 160 Status? When I googled the hieroglyphics on the hub I found multiple different brands.

Posted: Aug 17, 2022 at 10:23 Quote
jesses-g wrote:
Does anyone know what brand/model the rear hub is on a 160 Status? When I googled the hieroglyphics on the hub I found multiple different brands.

Mine came with the stock Roval Traverse rims and hubs, although they do not have the Roval logo...

https://rovalcomponents.com/collections/trail/products/2021-traverse

Posted: Aug 17, 2022 at 11:03 Quote
My bike also has roval hubs

Posted: Aug 17, 2022 at 11:35 Quote
mikeinhoodriver wrote:
jesses-g wrote:

Mine came with the stock Roval Traverse rims and hubs, although they do not have the Roval logo...

https://rovalcomponents.com/collections/trail/products/2021-traverse

Thanks, they look about the same.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006797
Mobile Version of Website