I'm looking for an aggressive AM bike. Suggestions?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
I'm looking for an aggressive AM bike. Suggestions?
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 15, 2011 at 18:17 Quote
Well, you got me thinking, and I checked out the Specialized Enduro comp and fell in love. After debating the paint schemes, I went with the moss/blue scheme, which looks just sic! I put on a pair of matching electric blue Wellgo flats, and a new Rock Shox dropper post, and this rig is a blast to ride!

Posted: Aug 15, 2011 at 19:34 Quote
Dude you should look into the new Yeti SB-66. Super killer bike that's slack enough to rip on the trails and to ride back up as well. You can't really go wrong with an Enduro though Wink

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 4:34 Quote
Well it's all up to your riding style, but I've tried Reign X, Speci Enduro and my own Pitch. So the best buy with further upgrades is the Pitch. If money doesn't count buy an Enduro. My Persoanl expreince is that the Pitch very good handling bike and you got good feeling on it, more fast you more fun that bikes give.

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 8:10 Quote
SX Trail 1 or 2 my friend. Pitch, no beuno for a AM bike. Angles are pretty steep and XCish.

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 8:56 Quote
thekonakid24 wrote:
Well, you got me thinking, and I checked out the Specialized Enduro comp and fell in love. After debating the paint schemes, I went with the moss/blue scheme, which looks just sic! I put on a pair of matching electric blue Wellgo flats, and a new Rock Shox dropper post, and this rig is a blast to ride!

^^ Pretty sure he already bought a bike guys.

OP if you did post some pics!

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 10:57 Quote
cdad-martinez wrote:
Pitch, no beuno for a AM bike. Angles are pretty steep and XCish.

Please explain how a 67 degree head tube is "pretty steep and XCish"?

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 11:53 Quote
For a "Aggressive AM bike." yes it would be steep. For an all around AM bike or "one" bike....no, it's very very nice.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015944
Mobile Version of Website