HELP needed by some one who knows almost everything about bikes

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
HELP needed by some one who knows almost everything about bikes
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 at 16:11 Quote
I have just bought a hope bottom bracket and stupid me forgot to find out the size of the hole in it so when i got it today i found out that my dmr cult crank spindle is too small. So i was thinking that i might be able to put 2 Truvativ GXP Converter spacers in each side instead of just one side would this make my cranks fit.(my spindle size on my cranks is 19 mm)

Posted: Jul 24, 2011 at 2:12 Quote
chrisyzmad wrote:
I have just bought a hope bottom bracket and stupid me forgot to find out the size of the hole in it so when i got it today i found out that my dmr cult crank spindle is too small. So i was thinking that i might be able to put 2 Truvativ GXP Converter spacers in each side instead of just one side would this make my cranks fit.(my spindle size on my cranks is 19 mm)
Send it back, There is no possible way to fit your cranks to that bb. Look at an external Deity bb on CRC.

Posted: Jul 24, 2011 at 3:02 Quote
josh-clifton wrote:
chrisyzmad wrote:
Send it back, There is no possible way to fit your cranks to that bb. Look at an external Deity bb on CRC.

This.

Posted: Jul 24, 2011 at 13:08 Quote
marquis wrote:
josh-clifton wrote:
chrisyzmad wrote:

This.
ok thanks for your help

Posted: Jul 24, 2011 at 13:14 Quote
just out of curiosity, the title was a joke right?

Posted: Jul 24, 2011 at 13:15 Quote
mitch4FreeRide wrote:
just out of curiosity, the title was a joke right?
yeah it was just to get peoples attention

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008833
Mobile Version of Website