How will i be able to afford my dream car?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
How will i be able to afford my dream car?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2011 at 10:41 Quote
hey everyone, ive just finished graduation and need some word of advice from some mountain bike OG's. I strive to one day own a 1970 or 71 Dodge Challenger or a Plymouth Cuda' with something no less than a 383 with matching numbers. My grandpa had a beautiful all original 1970 challenger T/A and i just fell in love with that thing theres not a day that goes by after he sold it where i dont think about it. I am currently sighned up for school in september to be an electrician, however, I have also had alot of interest in engines & transmissions throughout my teen years, seems theres something to always learn about them. Do you think i could own one of these cars oneday if i pursue what im thinking? if not, what would it take!

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 17:09 Quote
The best way to a dream old american car to me is to buy an old rusty one for a few thousand canadian$ and restore it over time.

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 4:31 Quote
Rebuilding is the best way to do it. If money is an issue, who gives a shit if its numbers matching? You're just paying a premium on something that has absolutely zero effect on the car itself.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009975
Mobile Version of Website