Looking for dirt jumps ,and riders

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Looking for dirt jumps ,and riders
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Jul 25, 2011 at 15:31 Quote
Anyone know where some dirt jumps are in Niagara falls ,or St.Catherines or if anyone want to build some

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 13:39 Quote
You found any man.....wana ride some time ???

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 8:14 Quote
Fisher73 wrote:
You found any man.....wana ride some time ???
hey i found some in the falls and my friend and me started to build in his back yard ,and sure

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 8:30 Quote
Ev4n wrote:
Fisher73 wrote:
You found any man.....wana ride some time ???
hey i found some in the falls and my friend and me started to build in his back yard ,and sure
and if you find any dece jumps let me know, i know of some at Firemans Park in Niagara falls so far but haven been there in a few months ,but people who build there keep it clean

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 13:33 Quote
Hey man I found some thing really sick if you wana help build this line with me and any one you might know. Its in welland. 3 set of like mini road gaps....all slope style

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 14:00 Quote
Fisher73 wrote:
Hey man I found some thing really sick if you wana help build this line with me and any one you might know. Its in welland. 3 set of like mini road gaps....all slope style
you should build some in niagara falls off the escartment for slope style , or some jumps somewhere

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 18:27 Quote
Fisher73 wrote:
welland they are
Where are they in welland?

Posted: Jun 7, 2012 at 14:44 Quote
Ev4n wrote:
Ev4n wrote:
Fisher73 wrote:
You found any man.....wana ride some time ???
hey i found some in the falls and my friend and me started to build in his back yard ,and sure
and if you find any dece jumps let me know, i know of some at Firemans Park in Niagara falls so far but haven been there in a few months ,but people who build there keep it clean

Where are the jumps at firemans park? I was there td but couldnt find em

Posted: Mar 25, 2013 at 0:29 Quote
location for firemans park jumps?

Posted: Mar 25, 2013 at 5:50 Quote
43.13634, -79.12400
https://maps.google.com/?ll=43.135637,-79.123482&spn=0.00653,0.011244&t=h&z=17

Rode through a couple weeks ago. Someone wrecked most of the lips to make them lil kid jumps, but with some work...

Posted: Mar 29, 2013 at 12:58 Quote
I checked them out this afternoon. Not a lot for my full suspension, but if you're into BMX, its definitely worth spending an afternoon to fix them up.

Posted: Mar 29, 2013 at 15:39 Quote
MTBNiagara wrote:
43.13634, -79.12400
https://maps.google.com/?ll=43.135637,-79.123482&spn=0.00653,0.011244&t=h&z=17

Rode through a couple weeks ago. Someone wrecked most of the lips to make them lil kid jumps, but with some work...

Did you uh, put them to child slavery when you caught em?

Posted: Mar 30, 2013 at 6:54 Quote
Dented wrote:
Did you uh, put them to child slavery when you caught em?
I didn't catch em. Don't really care either. I just ride through there when I am in the area on an XC/AM loop. We're building DJs at home so no punks can fk em up.

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007126
Mobile Version of Website