Totems Bottoming out

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 27, 2011 at 20:24 Quote
I have a haro X7 with 09 totem coil on the front with the blue spring. i do a lot of really big jumps in urban areas and some are to flat and there a little soft and bottom out. if i put a stiffer spring (red) in front would it help for big drops and the bottoming out problum? i way about 150.

Posted: Jul 27, 2011 at 20:27 Quote
Stop street riding totems. Get a stiffer street fork. But yes, a stiffer spring would make them harder to bottom

Posted: Jul 27, 2011 at 20:41 Quote
z-man wrote:
Stop street riding totems. Get a stiffer street fork. But yes, a stiffer spring would make them harder to bottom
but i also ride down hill and some free ride would it be affexctive enought for me to just change out the sping for if im riding fast trails or hitting big drops? i dont do it enought to get new forks

Posted: Jul 28, 2011 at 11:14 Quote
tman12394 wrote:
z-man wrote:
but i also ride down hill and some free ride would it be affexctive enought for me to just change out the sping for if im riding fast trails or hitting big drops? i dont do it enought to get new forks
Could you just firm up the compression damping instead of changing the spring?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007691
Mobile Version of Website