Car insurance?

Forum Polski :: Off-topic
Car insurance?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 16:59 Quote
i know it has nothing to do with bmx but still. well i passed my driving test on 03 08 2011 and the insurance is more the the car is worth by loads. Cry Cry Cry Cry . the cheapest was 5000 and believe or not the highest was 11000 and its only a 1 litre car. so my question is. has any reliantly got car insurance in the uk

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 17:50 Quote
wrong section bro, try off topic or something...

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 3:14 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
wrong section bro, try off topic or something...

yeh i no. lol. sorry.

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 3:24 Quote
ask ur rents to insure it and have you as a named driver, have one of ur rents as a named driver on ur policy or do the pass plus any of those brings the quote down dramatically... hope this info helps

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 3:26 Quote
Get old or change your gender.

Edit: also moved to off topic.

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 4:12 Quote
JayTom20 wrote:
ask ur rents to insure it and have you as a named driver, have one of ur rents as a named driver on ur policy or do the pass plus any of those brings the quote down dramatically... hope this info helps
this means you dont build up any no claims bonus, which could make your insurance even cheaper in the long run

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 12:19 Quote
lely-pie wrote:
JayTom20 wrote:
this means you dont build up any no claims bonus, which could make your insurance even cheaper in the long run

i didn't say it would make it cheaper in the long run, it does make it cheaper for the time being though.

and actually, some insurance companies give no claims bonuses to named drivers and having a parent as a named driver on your own policy means that you will get a no claims bonus

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008668
Mobile Version of Website