• Previous Page
O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 8:58 Quote
ColinV wrote:
Smile
Nice man!

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 9:00 Quote
Toonie race tonight! On Jean guy! Then trail night tomorrow!
GET YOUR MOOSE ON!!

Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 9:10 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Toonie race tonight! On Jean guy! Then trail night tomorrow!
GET YOUR MOOSE ON!!

I'm positive that MMBTS is conspiring against me: Every single weekday event has been a no-go for me this year. Have fun, fellas.

More building on Billy this weekend. Probably Saturday morning. Peeps should do a first lap on BD and shovel for a few minutes. It's a great warm up for ridingConstruction Just make sure to bring Beer .

Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 10:50 Quote
Im thinking this will be a hell of alot easier to check rather than the BS on other threads CHEERS MOOSE MATES

Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 12:32 Quote
Hey is jean guy open for warm up laps before the race ?

Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 12:46 Quote
Going to do a last minute inspection of Pnuema tomrrow before they run Stage 5 of the TransRockies race over it on Thursday. If anyone knows of anything that needs immediate attention please let me know. TIA

Here's some info on the race:
http://transrockies.com/trc/route-and-stages

Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 12:47 Quote
Yes it is open, It will probably be "closed" around 6:30 - 6:45 to get people clear and racers at the top. Please watch out for any volunteers doing last minute flagging or walking to marshal points. You will need your own shuttles.

Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 16:34 Quote
That Whore still needs rocks at the Old A-frame aka Hanky Panky . Will try to finish the skinnier steeper one this year but i have been busy. Any help would be much appreciated. Don"t think i can make the trail day tomorrow if i do i will head straight to the top to get as much time in as possible. Have fun at the race all!

Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 19:16 Quote
stickclip wrote:
That Whore still needs rocks at the Old A-frame aka Hanky Panky . Will try to finish the skinnier steeper one this year but i have been busy. Any help would be much appreciated. Don"t think i can make the trail day tomorrow if i do i will head straight to the top to get as much time in as possible. Have fun at the race all!

Going to head up there for 5:30 - hopefully your better half will let you come out and play!

Posted: Aug 10, 2011 at 8:03 Quote
First time riding BD this year and its running so mint. The elevated would box system is so cool. Will be interesting to riding it when the water is flowing between the boxes and down the hill. Good job

Posted: Aug 10, 2011 at 8:54 Quote
simpleride wrote:
First time riding BD this year and its running so mint. The elevated would box system is so cool. Will be interesting to riding it when the water is flowing between the boxes and down the hill. Good job

I'm glad someone has faith in that plan! The ironic / frustrating thing about it is that if it works as I intend, you'll barely know there was a water issue in the first place. Hopefully it flows (bikes and water) nicely.... More to come for sure.

O+
Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 7:50 Quote
How did the trail night go?

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 8:41 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
How did the trail night go?

Soggy - but was quite productive for us on TW. We showed up early, left late, and were generally antisocial yesterday so didn't really see much sign of anyone else besides Don (I think his name was) when we arrived - though we could hear other groups occasionally elsewhere on the mountain so I don't think the weather scared everyone away.

Haha - really looked like there was snow on the lookout and the ridge behind the well at the top when we got there... they must have had a pretty good hail storm recently.

O+
Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 8:50 Quote
Luckily, the rain halted just before 7. A smaller turnout with around 15 awesome and dedicated riders showing up. We had 4 projects happening, upper stunt re-build on T-dub, lower SLF stunt re-build, sign installation on T-dub and 10 diggers on the bottom of SHAFT. Great progress but it sure would be nice to get a little better representation from riders. Fortunately, there is opportunity for redemption during the September the 10th trail day. Schedule it in!

A big thanks to everyone that showed up.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.068201
Mobile Version of Website