Capital or Majesty?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Capital or Majesty?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 20, 2011 at 10:26 Quote
What are the main differences between the majesty park ane the ns capital? I know that the maj uses mtb hubs and has a disc mount but whats the difference in how they feel? I'm thinking of either getting a majesty with 100mm sus forks, or a capital 2 26 with rns rigids, both would have 26 inch wheels. I prefer a bike to be really twitchy so what do you think the best option for me would be? I'd be riding mostly street and a bit of park. Thanks

Posted: Aug 20, 2011 at 10:37 Quote
elliott2010 wrote:
What are the main differences between the majesty park ane the ns capital? I know that the maj uses mtb hubs and has a disc mount but whats the difference in how they feel? I'm thinking of either getting a majesty with 100mm sus forks, or a capital 2 26 with rns rigids, both would have 26 inch wheels. I prefer a bike to be really twitchy so what do you think the best option for me would be? I'd be riding mostly street and a bit of park. Thanks

I would go with the capital since you would be riding mostly street

Posted: Aug 20, 2011 at 10:54 Quote
How much different are they though? With the majesty i have a choice of more rims as i can use 32h mtb hubs instead of 36h bmx ones. And i'd like a disc. But does the majesty take more effort? Like with hops would it be harder to pull up than the capital?

Posted: Aug 20, 2011 at 12:00 Quote
elliott2010 wrote:
How much different are they though? With the majesty i have a choice of more rims as i can use 32h mtb hubs instead of 36h bmx ones. And i'd like a disc. But does the majesty take more effort? Like with hops would it be harder to pull up than the capital?

It's a bit longer, what wheel size would you run?

The majesty has a long top tube, the cap has alot higher BB, easier for 180s and spins etc.

But the majesty would be more stable on DJ.

Posted: Aug 20, 2011 at 12:18 Quote
If you get a majesty park it will be good for steet and you can run disc brakes . But if you want a lower fork like. A 420 then the cap. If you want t a super street then definitely the cap 26 . I own a dirt majesty and it is a lot less twitchy than the cap. But the only cap I road was a 24.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011494
Mobile Version of Website