I just seen this on tv lol

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 16:37 Quote
harriieee wrote:

lol i actually wanna see that.

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 16:38 Quote
if thts what we're dealing with im out

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 17:54 Quote
John2tall wrote:
So heres an update. I have the bike next door and they'll be welding on a piece of scrap bar to the side of the chain stay for extra support. I'm going to turn this into a great bike. I'm thinking of modifying other parts of the frame and maybe a few more mods here and there. I was told my forks are no good for down hilling of any kind so I'll have to figure something out on that.
Come on guys it should be obvious from this alone. Before he's asking "What's a derailleur, can you circle it on paint?" Then suddenly he know's what a chain stay is. But seriously if I was doing this kind of thing to wind everyone up, I would at least go to the effort of actually manufacturing said beast and unleashing it into the world of internet legend. That's what heros do Wink .
P.s. I'd get a picture of me on it in a Troll costume too. Real nice Camera

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 18:16 Quote
I think this thread has now lived out its natural purpose.

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 19:08 Quote
CakeOnToast wrote:
John2tall wrote:
So heres an update. I have the bike next door and they'll be welding on a piece of scrap bar to the side of the chain stay for extra support. I'm going to turn this into a great bike. I'm thinking of modifying other parts of the frame and maybe a few more mods here and there. I was told my forks are no good for down hilling of any kind so I'll have to figure something out on that.
Come on guys it should be obvious from this alone. Before he's asking "What's a derailleur, can you circle it on paint?" Then suddenly he know's what a chain stay is. But seriously if I was doing this kind of thing to wind everyone up, I would at least go to the effort of actually manufacturing said beast and unleashing it into the world of internet legend. That's what heros do Wink .
P.s. I'd get a picture of me on it in a Troll costume too. Real nice Camera
well, he does want o weld his bars to his chainstay

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 23:56 Quote
holy sh*t that troll hunter trailer's legit, ha! lol

O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 9:14 Quote
I think it's time to bring in this guy:

Damn, I see somebody beat me to it… well I feel like a tool. Anyway, saw it last weekend, pretty good Norwegian movie but a bit slow at times. Blair Witch style, might not appeal to everyone.

Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 9:22 Quote
Thanks for ruining the thread folks. I was honestly enjoying this and was hoping to see some updates.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012584
Mobile Version of Website