Color vote. Need help on decision.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Color vote. Need help on decision.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 22:21 Quote
okay so i have a decision to make im getting the 2012 demo in the all black version. what im trying to decide is if i should upgrade some components to green or red. such as chain ring, seat clamp, bars, stem, hubs etc. u get what i mean. so if u could just take a sec out of yur day to vote for one that would be awesome, thanx. i know the demo is a whored out bike but i want it to be as unique as possible. i have my mind set on either green or red no other options. i considered yellow but lost interest. heres a pic of the bike just for reference. by the looks of it it comes with red pedals and red rims.
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/6856197/

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 13:31 Quote
The green/black combo would be sick.

O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 17:01 Quote
RustyShackleferd wrote:
The green/black combo would be sick.
thanx, thats what i thought too. ive been stuck on green for the past day. i posted the same question on like 4 forums and majority was green.

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 17:06 Quote
i would go with green

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 2, 2011 at 21:16 Quote
id go with red and black its more race style

O+
Posted: Sep 2, 2011 at 22:18 Quote
well my manager today really turned me onto the session 8. i despise the look of it but performance wise its better than the demo.

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 0:16 Quote
red and black looks classy and thats what i personally would go for, but if its the unique look your goig for i'd go green and black...

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010253
Mobile Version of Website