The UCI WC is doooooomed

PB Forum :: Downhill
The UCI WC is doooooomed
Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 9:09 Quote
Floats wrote:
Just wait for the replay to be put up? It's free to watch the replays.
Thanks. Smile

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 9:10 Quote
How about you all stop going off topic?

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 9:15 Quote
THE UCI WC IS DOOOOOOOMED

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 10:45 Quote
Floats wrote:
Just wait for the replay to be put up? It's free to watch the replays.

I'm not so sure the replays are free ... Might be later, like in a few months but I would say it's normal if they are not free. Otherwise why would people pay to see it if they just have to wait for a couple of hours to get it ...

And I haven't paid since I wasn't home this afternoon ... Didn't want to pay for something I'd miss :/

Hope the whole situation sorts itself out ...

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 12:29 Quote
gee-milner wrote:
richardpowell wrote:
gee-milner wrote:

pay for it.

never! I'm out of pocket as it is!

your one of the reason our society is as screwed as it is.. you expect something, for nothing..

f*ck up

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 15:30 Quote
No one should get the see it for free IMO.

They have a fee. Pay for it.

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 15:31 Quote
tom-cuthbert wrote:
No one should get the see it for free IMO.

They have a fee. Pay for it.

thank you my kiwi brother

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 15:55 Quote
What amuses me is how i'm pretty sure you guys were ones who said they would pay for freecaster to stay at the wc. When the time to oay actually comes, you bitch and moan

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 15:56 Quote
elliot-graham wrote:
What amuses me is how i'm pretty sure you guys were ones who said they would pay for freecaster to stay at the wc. When the time to oay actually comes, you bitch and moan

exactly, this is what pisses me off about the biking community.. we get in arms on facebook and rage about anything

then when push comes to shove 95% of us just go silent and off the radar.

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 15:57 Quote
gee-milner wrote:
elliot-graham wrote:

exactly, this is what pisses me off about the biking community.. we get in arms on facebook and rage about anything

We're cheap f*ckers Smile

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 15:58 Quote
elliot-graham wrote:
gee-milner wrote:
elliot-graham wrote:

that's fair enough but then why do we all go mental and then do nothing.. be alright if we kept quiet haha

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 15:59 Quote
gee-milner wrote:
elliot-graham wrote:
gee-milner wrote:

that's fair enough but then why do we all go mental and then do nothing.. be alright if we kept quiet haha

Precisely.

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 16:02 Quote
Indeed.

All this commotion about freecaster might having to close down but 'OH NO I CANT PAY FOR IT I'M TOO POOR'.

Bugger off, you're a mountain biker, your bike cost at least a grand, 30 bucks is nothing.

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 17:07 Quote
elliot-graham wrote:
tom-cuthbert wrote:
Indeed.

All this commotion about freecaster might having to close down but 'OH NO I CANT PAY FOR IT I'M TOO POOR'.

Bugger off, you're a mountain biker, your bike cost at least a grand, 30 bucks is nothing.

But mummy and daddy bought my bike and they dont allow online subscriptions. I know i'm 17 years old and realistically should have a job but why when mummy buys my socks for me

For the dumb canadians, that was blatent sarcasm

was that nescessary ?

Posted: Sep 4, 2011 at 17:08 Quote
What would they call freecaster though. I would happily pay so long as they sorted the feed and had more cameras.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025038
Mobile Version of Website