Yo any mods floatin around right now?

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Yo any mods floatin around right now?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 21:50 Quote
but can someone check my profile and clean up this shit this kid is goin on with. my buysell, my photo albums and my note boards. f*cking kid is going to make me snap.

and theres a guy jeremy who prolly wouldnt mind having his account cleaned up the kids f*cking with his shit 2

edit number 2. and now my inbox

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 21:59 Quote
PM a mod/admin.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:01 Quote
like who? or whats a name so i can send a pm

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:05 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
like who? or whats a name so i can send a pm

Geezir Terriflow3.0 FuFalump ? Radek they are all in the about section. And I know what you mean about that guy, I wrote 1 note saying that he shouldn't do what he was doing and bam, he spazzes out.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:08 Quote
I have just received what I beleive to be the first of many stupid messages like that from some loser with nothing better to do that thinks he is so great once he gets beghind a keyboard. I would also like some info about what to do.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:08 Quote
cool, thanks geez!

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:12 Quote
Yeah, i checked your profile and it is the same kid.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:13 Quote
sqrleprle wrote:
Yeah, i checked your profile and it is the same kid.
I think someone should hit him with the ban hammer! If gotten temporary bans for much less then this, hes ripped apart so many peoples profiles.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:13 Quote
sqrleprle, I went to your profile but saw nothing on your noteboard. If you deleted it already, then the best thing to do if you are being bothered by another member on your noteboard is to leave the messages there so us mod's can see it. We would love to be able to just act on somebodies word, but unfortunatly we need to see the evidence.

harlieandhis250, that member wont be bothering anybody anymore. He's had more then his fair share of warnings and suspensions. He is gone for good now. Feel free to delete those comments now.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:14 Quote
This kid is going around being real crude and just loves to use the term f*ggot, and he is the one with a picture of some other guys dick in his profile

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 22:15 Quote
geezir wrote:
sqrleprle, I went to your profile but saw nothing on your noteboard. If you deleted it already, then the best thing to do if you are being bothered by another member on your noteboard is to leave the messages there so us mod's can see it. We would love to be able to just act on somebodies word, but unfortunatly we need to see the evidence.

harlieandhis250, that member wont be bothering anybody anymore. He's had more then his fair share of warnings and suspensions. He is gone for good now. Feel free to delete those comments now.
awsome thanks for the quickness!Salute Salute

geezir wrote:

thanks

it is not in my noteboard, it is a comment in one of my pics of my bike. the kids quote under his profile pic says the he will knock anybody the f#ck out

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010709
Mobile Version of Website