Which bike? - For AM and DH

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Which bike? - For AM and DH
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 9:55 Quote
Hey guys. So today I bit the bullet and bought myself the pitch comp . I would ideally have liked the pro but i couldn't get it anywhere in my size on the cycle to work scheme. I managed to get the comp for 1150 which I thought was a pretty good deal. I'm probably going to upgrade the rear shock as that's the main issue people seem to have with the comp but tbh I imagine it will do me for a while as I haven't been riding that long. Pick it up on Thursday ready to take out on friday so I'm well happy. The guys at the lbs I bought it from were very helpful and let me have a sale price on the cycle to work scheme. Thanks for your input, can't wait to get on the thing Smile

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 3:10 Quote
Good on ya m8 did you get any free bees with it. also there is a company on e bay that sell carbon rock guardz for £30 that fit a pitch its worth getting and it looks sweet. If you can't find them on e bay try the main site WWW.rockguardz.com.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 3:24 Quote
Got some half decent pedals but no other freebies. It does have a bell on it though lol!! Im considering keeping it on there just so i can ring it at my mate when i get up his ass on the DH tracks Smile

What does the rockguard do? Like a bashguard for the chainrings?

Cant wait to get the bike Smile I took a picture so ill try and figure out how to put it on here.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 3:46 Quote
Rockguard protects the down tube.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 5:23 Quote
Looks nice m8. Is it Matt paint?? As marquis said the rock guard protects the down tube its in mbuk this month got rated 4 and half stars here is mine.
Carbon rock guard

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 7:06 Quote
R14NLE wrote:
Looks nice m8. Is it Matt paint?? As marquis said the rock guard protects the down tube its in mbuk this month got rated 4 and half stars here is mine.
Carbon rock guard

Do they do then for lot's of bikes.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 7:16 Quote
marquis wrote:
R14NLE wrote:
Carbon rock guard

They do a few different bikes but you would have to have a look on there site. I can't remember

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 7:18 Quote
R14NLE wrote:
marquis wrote:
R14NLE wrote:
Carbon rock guard

They do a few different bikes but you would have to have a look on there site. I can't remember

That link just takes me to ebay.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 7:30 Quote
marquis wrote:
R14NLE wrote:
marquis wrote:

That link just takes me to ebay.

Oh. that's Wots in mbuk maybe they only sell on e bay maybe if you type mtb rock guardz in e bay it will bring them all up

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 8:15 Quote
Im gonna order one, sounds like a good idea.

Oh and yeah its a kinda matt colour. Black and matt grey. not the most awe sinpring colour but i prefer it to say the brown or blue. notq uite as nice as the green though Wink

Still, beggers cant be choosers, a month or two more and i dont think id be able to get a new pitch anyway!!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.319629
Mobile Version of Website