Can i put a fox rp23 on my scott ransom 20

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Can i put a fox rp23 on my scott ransom 20
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 8:31 Quote
can anyone shed any light on if i can change the rear shock on my scott ransom 20
as i would like to put a fox rp 23 or a DHX air. also would i have to change the bushings

I

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 5:58 Quote
heymate,best thing to do is to compare the travel and spec of the old shock to the new shock and if everything matches up it will be fine to change

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 6:04 Quote
You'll need a 7.5"x2.0" shock, although you might be better off running a DHX Air, as it would fit the design of the frame better.

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 6:20 Quote
As far as im aware you cannot put a rp23 in a ransom as a ransom uses a pull shock

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 8:54 Quote
DHX only..or other 190 x50/51 mm rear shock..which have piggyback n air can on the same side...due there is space shortage on the linkage side....no rp23 cant fit, it ll bottom out due it dont have anything to ramp up compression when high on the stroke ..cant fit coil spring shock as well due came reason..space shortage + heavy progression of the suspension geometry ...chk you tube theres video about service n covered everything on part 3..in case if you have the bike still.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011878
Mobile Version of Website