Powered by Outside

Post your "Custom" DJ or BMX!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your "Custom" DJ or BMX!
Author Message
Posted: Aug 18, 2015 at 5:53 Quote
BillyP3 wrote:
Bike Check Frame Da bomb Sonicboom Fork Rockshox 327 Recon U-turn Wheelset Front hub Storm DH-01 Rear hub Dartmoor Revolt 10T ss hub Rims Ztr Flow Ex rims Tires Front Continental Xking 2.2 Rear Continental Raceking 2.2 Handlebar Dartmoor Tornado 750mm Stem Pro Vanderham Stem Saddle Eastern Pivotal Fat seat Seatpost Custom 30.9 pivotal Crank Shimano Slx w 24T Chain Kmc 710sl Pedal Da bomb Axe

Went Raw this time and it looks sick! Big Grin

What frame is it. Looks good Smile

Posted: Aug 18, 2015 at 6:12 Quote
photo
My eastern thunderbird

Posted: Aug 18, 2015 at 6:19 Quote
Wale wrote:
BillyP3 wrote:
Bike Check Frame Da bomb Sonicboom Fork Rockshox 327 Recon U-turn Wheelset Front hub Storm DH-01 Rear hub Dartmoor Revolt 10T ss hub Rims Ztr Flow Ex rims Tires Front Continental Xking 2.2 Rear Continental Raceking 2.2 Handlebar Dartmoor Tornado 750mm Stem Pro Vanderham Stem Saddle Eastern Pivotal Fat seat Seatpost Custom 30.9 pivotal Crank Shimano Slx w 24T Chain Kmc 710sl Pedal Da bomb Axe

Went Raw this time and it looks sick! Big Grin

What frame is it. Looks good Smile

Thanks man!
Its Da Bomb Sonicboom.
Da bomb is kinda popular from where i live sooo yeah i got this instead. Big Grin

Posted: Aug 25, 2015 at 8:28 Quote
Guys Welcome To Mtb page on facebook here we share last pictures and sick bikes welcome !!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MTBMX-Evolution/499931833451863

Posted: Aug 25, 2015 at 16:32 Quote
SimoRider wrote:
Guys Welcome To Mtb page on facebook here we share last pictures and sick bikes welcome !!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MTBMX-Evolution/499931833451863

So you're the admin of that page! Lol Big Grin

Posted: Aug 27, 2015 at 9:18 Quote
BillyP3 wrote:
SimoRider wrote:
Guys Welcome To Mtb page on facebook here we share last pictures and sick bikes welcome !!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MTBMX-Evolution/499931833451863

So you're the admin of that page! Lol Big Grin
hahah exactly Big Grin

Posted: Aug 27, 2015 at 16:42 Quote
i have never seen this thread!

photo

Posted: Aug 27, 2015 at 18:28 Quote
photo

photo

I love my Banshee Amp in the raw finish as well!

Posted: Aug 27, 2015 at 19:46 Quote
The banshee looks sweet in raw! Finally got the majesty out for a few earlier before work, rode the local single track for a bit and very impressed with the bike. Rides even better than my thunderbird by far Beer

Posted: Sep 1, 2015 at 8:29 Quote
photo
photo

Here's my Octane1 Zircus with Circus Cool

Posted: Sep 4, 2015 at 8:46 Quote
Wale wrote:
photo
photo

Here's my Octane1 Zircus with Circus Cool


So clean man! Nice!! tup

Posted: Sep 4, 2015 at 9:18 Quote
Looks really nice Wale.


What's the DJ scene like in Finland? I guess in summer it's probably very good and nothing in winter?

Posted: Sep 4, 2015 at 12:56 Quote
Thanks guys!
The DJ scene in Finland is really small. Same comes to bmx. There are few nice spots in Finland that people actually ride.
Haven't really got into the scene yet as I just built up the bike and haven't really got to the spots yet. I used to ride bmx a couple years back though.

Posted: Sep 5, 2015 at 3:36 Quote
Few changes to my bike, stoked on how it's turned out
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo


 


Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027918
Mobile Version of Website