Stongest trek session 10 builders blog, bike is for cancer awareness.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Stongest trek session 10 builders blog, bike is for cancer awareness.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 15:50 Quote
this is a builders blog of my trek session 10. i know some people have made they lighter race bikes but i think it can be a race bike AND strong. i want reliable parts that wont brake down after two rides. ya it might for a bit but after a couple of years the parts will start to break down because they are cheaper and lighter metal. (im not saying light parts arent strong im just saying i dont want the lightest wheels out there that needs to be trued every other ride. but i really want this bike to last and i dont want to have to change any parts at any time. so i have decided to make the strongest bike around. go here to see my frame it is a 2007 trek session 10.
new pink 2007 trek session 10 yay
new pink 2007 trek session 10 yay
ok the head tube is 1.5, weight of the frame/rear shock is 16 pounds.
feel free to comment on what you think and if you have any suggestions please put them in i only have frame, headset, rear shock, and crankset. besides that i am not 100% sure on any other parts so please msg me if you have any ideas.
and i hope you enjoy this thread and just to be clear this bike i will ride for cancer awareness.
thanks alex

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 18:39 Quote
whats this for exactly. i'm having a brain fart hear

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 18:41 Quote
im building my bike but i dont know exactly what i am getting and its for cancer.

Posted: Sep 16, 2011 at 8:56 Quote
just build a solid bike!

the Session 10 frames are undistroyable HAHA
make sure you got the proper rear dropouts.
you have two versions for the brake site the very light ones and the bigger stronger ones.

get the stronger one!!! I broke two of the light ones!

the rest of the frame is super

bas.

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2011 at 4:06 Quote
Very interesting post, i will follow it because i have too a sesh 10
sick shock dude!!

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 18:06 Quote
ok i have gotten a fork i am about to post pics right now

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 18:08 Quote
none
none
none
none
ok there ya go there are the new parts prob getting an opium wheelet in a bit. HOPEFULLY

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 7:17 Quote
hey thanks man, all for a good cause i guess. thanks for the enthusiasum

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 8:04 Quote
bcbiker856 wrote:
i hope you mean that in a good way but thanks lol.

What are you going to run wheel wise? When you are talking about building a tough bike that is really the only other thing you have to really worry about that you don't already have.

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
as for wheelset i am looking at a crankbrother opium. or anything that will ride for a while

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017305
Mobile Version of Website