What's your bike for 2012?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
What's your bike for 2012?
Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 23:22 Quote
boylagz wrote:
thetake401 wrote:
oh yeah, the demo feels amazing in the corners. i really want to test ride one a few more times, see if i could get myself comfortable on it.
The v10 just seemed like it ticked all the boxes in terms of bikes, just looking for some more feedback on it. how does it corner?
The V10? From my experience its great. I havent properly ridden a '11 or newer Demo but was on a '10 SX Trail for a lil over a year, and cornering on the 2 felt real comfortable for me tbh. I can imagine having a 13.5 bb would be awesome to smash corners with. I have a buddy who has a medium Demo I could swing a leg over in a couple weeks so Im stoked Big Grin
I found that if you really work the bike you clip pedals a lot. (I actually stacked on my friends demo for that reason)

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 0:05 Quote
^ Makes sense. Might be up at N* this Sunday. Stoked to get more time on my bike. Since this is a what's your bike for 2012, here's mine tup

These bars are AWESOME Eek

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 0:13 Quote
Heres my bikes for 2012!
New rear Spank Spike
2012 Norco Ryde cleaned
Ryde has Small Block 8 tires now^
That V10c is amazing! Looks awesome!

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 1:24 Quote
Nobble wrote:
boylagz wrote:
thetake401 wrote:
oh yeah, the demo feels amazing in the corners. i really want to test ride one a few more times, see if i could get myself comfortable on it.
The v10 just seemed like it ticked all the boxes in terms of bikes, just looking for some more feedback on it. how does it corner?
The V10? From my experience its great. I havent properly ridden a '11 or newer Demo but was on a '10 SX Trail for a lil over a year, and cornering on the 2 felt real comfortable for me tbh. I can imagine having a 13.5 bb would be awesome to smash corners with. I have a buddy who has a medium Demo I could swing a leg over in a couple weeks so Im stoked Big Grin
I found that if you really work the bike you clip pedals a lot. (I actually stacked on my friends demo for that reason)

yeaah, thanks for the input guys.

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 at 5:35 Quote
Rode the 'steepest' track in the uk yesterday, went over the bars soo many times on the demo hhahaha need some higher bars i think!

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 at 5:48 Quote
tom-towers wrote:
Rode the 'steepest' track in the uk yesterday, went over the bars soo many times on the demo hhahaha need some higher bars i think!

What was it?

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 at 6:07 Quote
mini-shredder wrote:
tom-towers wrote:

What was it?
Did an uplift day at llangollen

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 at 8:01 Quote
tom-towers wrote:
Them 38mm Renthals and a 28/30mm stem Big Grin

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 10:38 Quote
Very nice bicycle, good sir!

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 13:12 Quote
Here's my new trail bike, just picked her up today.

My new trail bike

Posted: Sep 5, 2012 at 14:51 Quote
Now have point 1 podium pedals saint rotors formula the ones and dt swiss rims on saint hubs Weights at 36.5 Lbs too
Now have point 1 podium pedals saint rotors formula the ones and dt swiss rims on saint hubs Weights at 36.5 Lbs too

some new goodies resulting in 36.5lb weight now, rides like a jump bi9ke with 10'' of travel lol

Posted: Sep 5, 2012 at 15:09 Quote
My nukeproof mega am pro Big Grin , I have some shimano ZEE brakes coming with 203mm floating rotors

Posted: Sep 5, 2012 at 19:06 Quote
Here is my canfield, I got it down to 34.0 pounds.
Rides great.
Canfield Candiggle
  Canfield Candiggle

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.048010
Mobile Version of Website