LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*
Author Message
Posted: Jul 25, 2013 at 15:48 Quote
Sounds fair enough. I plasti dipped mine and when I got my tyres changed they damaged it and i really can't be assed re-doing the whole wheel again.

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 0:31 Quote
wonkle wrote:
Charge262 wrote:
Wonkle!! I'm there too dude, will see you there.

Sweet man I'm lone boy racing this weekend my mate couldn't make it.
What cat you in.

senior

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 5:31 Quote
I'm racing as well lad... just pretty damn far away lol

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 7:56 Quote
change your avatar or gtfo

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 7:59 Quote
nomis123 wrote:

That makes me rather wet.
theres a ratty looking one i see in bradford every now and again looks sooo sick, the pickup bit at the back is all wooden and has big bull horns above the windscreen

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 8:00 Quote
jaacck wrote:
change your avatar or gtfo
what do you have against ms. watson? you have a hottie in yours

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 8:05 Quote
tom-towers wrote:
nomis123 wrote:

That makes me rather wet.
theres a ratty looking one i see in bradford every now and again looks sooo sick, the pickup bit at the back is all wooden and has big bull horns above the windscreen

i would actually sell everything i own for one! especially a ratty / murdered one!

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 8:10 Quote
Picked up my voltage frame, it'll be off for spraying pretty soon.



Focus St green?

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 8:25 Quote
nomis123 wrote:
tom-towers wrote:
nomis123 wrote:

That makes me rather wet.
theres a ratty looking one i see in bradford every now and again looks sooo sick, the pickup bit at the back is all wooden and has big bull horns above the windscreen

i would actually sell everything i own for one! especially a ratty / murdered one!
Yeah its low too.. ill try get a pic next time i see it

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 8:29 Quote
Hermit185 wrote:
jaacck wrote:
change your avatar or gtfo
what do you have against ms. watson? you have a hottie in yours

the fact that you say you love her.. lol

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 8:36 Quote
jaacck wrote:
Hermit185 wrote:
jaacck wrote:
change your avatar or gtfo
what do you have against ms. watson? you have a hottie in yours

the fact that you say you love her.. lol
Cara > Emma

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 10:29 Quote
Charge262 wrote:
wonkle wrote:
Charge262 wrote:
Wonkle!! I'm there too dude, will see you there.

Sweet man I'm lone boy racing this weekend my mate couldn't make it.
What cat you in.

senior

It's on I'm in senior too.

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 11:04 Quote
The gambler is sitting at a very respectable 37 lbs 6 oz. I am happy.

Posted: Jul 26, 2013 at 11:06 Quote
I'm happy with my new wheels Big Grin

Resistant el deuce in all it s glory.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035040
Mobile Version of Website