LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*
Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 10:12 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
shoefanu wrote:
Nate what do you think of the Se Draft Lite fixie?
already answered a few pages ago man, bomb track bikes divide. Perfect for what you are after

out of my price, cant find them in the UK.

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 12:58 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
manchicken wrote:
nwthumbs wrote:
shoulda used carbon paste sir Salute

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.sweetpetes.com/images/library/large/fline_fiber_grip_1.75oz_tube_09_m.jpg

Stem bolts managed to work themselves slightly loose on the few occasions my bars have slipped. It's a mighty pain in the butt
sketch... What stem? Ti or steel bolts?

Sounds like when I was riding home my stem bolts clamping it the the steerer tube slipped. Turned the bars and carried on straight lol first time I panicked on a bike haha

Also managed to make my bars slip 45 degrees down when sprinting nearly went OTB on a main road lol

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 13:04 Quote
Filling me with hope about the hope stems there dude Razz

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 13:05 Quote
manchicken wrote:
Filling me with hope about the hope stems there dude Razz

Bontrager XXXL on my road bike bro Razz Not my Commy! Haha

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 14:20 Quote
Only thing that had with my Commy was me riding for 25mins with my rear maxle hanging out lol

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 14:32 Quote
Only bad thing I've had with my frame is the min pivot bolt working it's way out. Noticed mid ride, it'd killed my bearings Frown

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 14:35 Quote
Wow so my lbs didn't have any chain splitters as I am single speeding teh yeti so I went to....halfords...yes I feel violated by that. Anyway mate who works there gave me staff discount fair enough so take it home what happens half way through taking links out? The handle snaps off. So now I have a brand new chain with half a chain splitter attached to it.

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 14:43 Quote
Cheapest place to buy a gooo proo? And what flavour is best? Is there different versions of the hero 2?

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 14:58 Quote
turtlesauce2000 wrote:
Cheapest place to buy a gooo proo? And what flavour is best? Is there different versions of the hero 2?
i got mine 2nd hand for £100, had only been used for a few minutes, there are no variations of the gopro 2, it's what i use if you need any examples of footage

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 15:03 Quote
Snapped my ns proofs on my resistant. f*cking sucks, was having an awesome session!

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 16:23 Quote
turtlesauce2000 wrote:

At a bike shop :3 I got mine cheaaaap

Posted: Aug 2, 2013 at 16:25 Quote
turtlesauce2000 wrote:
Piri Piri Chicken.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029807
Mobile Version of Website