LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 7:56 Quote
on the train home, want to kill everyone!

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 8:00 Quote
I get that feeling most times I'm on the train

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 8:08 Quote
i get that feeling at airports.

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 8:13 Quote
travelling amateurs

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 8:23 Quote
Jack, don't tell me you don't hate everybody in busy streets, or trains, or buses?

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 8:27 Quote
I was joking Razz

I only hate people who push past or block you from getting out the train.. especially when you have a bike.

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 8:57 Quote
Tings are coming in slowly

Parts are arriving slowly

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 9:20 Quote
my foot was ran over 10 times, then the train was late meaning i had to wait 30 minuets at bristol parkway Frown

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 9:41 Quote
I had to try and get through from Bourg St Maurice in France to Geneva CFF in Switzerland for a flight i was catching a few weeks back.

French rail strikes were on....

ended up getting 4 coaches and 2 trains, rather than the 1 coach and 2 trains i expected :l
Still got there in time as I didn't take no shit from the ticket lady haha.

Only cost me £20 too lol

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 10:05 Quote
Charge262 wrote:
Tings are coming in slowly

Parts are arriving slowly

Xx1 is awesome! I love mine Smile

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 12:08 Quote
Have to rage. Guy phones up the shop at 6:15pm. We have been closed for 15mins now.

First he says sorry for phoning so late but he was in meetings etc and his phone was off. All cool, he then asks whats going on with his bike as its in for a service. Explain that the chain, cassette, brake pads etc need replacing as they are pretty much gone, all in £145 I think

He then asks if its been done, I explain we don't do any work until the quote has been ok'd and it cant be done till Monday. He get's mad telling me he was late to work because he had to drop the bike off this morning (not our problem lol) and better yet.... He has a race on Sunday.

This is our favourite saying at the moment lol idiots coming in a couple days before the weekend to service a bike because they have a race.

Anyway, he wont get a working bike unless he wants to buy a new one. Which we don't have in stock. Thank god as we don't need people like this, busy enough with decent customers who actually phone back and don't complain when we cant do the work because they phone back too late.

#whatadick

Rant over lol

EDIT: Why have I got so many spaces in this.... :/

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 12:14 Quote
That was boring chalie

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 12:15 Quote
edit, wrong thread mah bad

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 12:49 Quote
It felt too long to post in the bike shop thread lol

Posted: Sep 20, 2013 at 14:00 Quote
know that pain man... im counting down the time till i can work on my bike Jailbreak need to wrap the bars and I cba to work on shit after work lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.060710
Mobile Version of Website