LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*
Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 12:27 Quote
turtlesauce2000 wrote:
tomcrowther wrote:
f*ck I wish I was going France so bad.

Space in my chalet if you fancy it Wink bobj and factory preston are out there at the same time too!

Don't even tempt me. Can afford but car MOT/service has to take priority this month

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 12:29 Quote
tomcrowther wrote:
turtlesauce2000 wrote:
tomcrowther wrote:
f*ck I wish I was going France so bad.

Space in my chalet if you fancy it Wink bobj and factory preston are out there at the same time too!

Don't even tempt me. Can afford but car MOT/service has to take priority this month

Judging by your snapchats if you saved all the money your spending on beer at the minute you could afford france Wink

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 12:31 Quote
BUT BEER. Going malaga at the end of the year for some sunny riding to compensate for it

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 12:35 Quote
tomcrowther wrote:
BUT BEER. Going malaga at the end of the year for some sunny riding to compensate for it

Aint got shit on the alps mate Wink

And you could have beer in france... fair enough it is like 6 euros a pint but beer tastes so much better at 2000m

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 12:36 Quote
It would have also interfered with the scalp build with when I'd have to save Wink France land is happening next year doe.

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 14:46 Quote
Shieldsy94 wrote:
manchicken wrote:
Shieldsy94 wrote:
F*ck i wish i was doing downhill. Locals want to ride bmx tracks all the time.

Going bmx track tonight Wink I want to go ride some proper downhill though, something that's actually a challenge to get down

Been to 3 in the last 5 days, not even a single day of downhill. Its getting quite repetitive

I love it down there. I went with the local racer lad who just turned up and showed everyone up hha

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 1:33 Quote
YOOOOOOOOOOOO

not posted in here in a very very long time... hows everyone going?

setting off to france on friday! just wish i didnt crash the van on sunday... Frown kinda need it to get there haha

when will you be there again ant? was it the week after i go or the second week im there?

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 4:57 Quote
How did you crash?
So much has been built out there its unreal!

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 9:33 Quote
yeah it looks pretty sweet right now!

I came round a tight left hand corner and there was an astra van in the middle of the road, so i swerved left to avoid the van and just clipped the wheel on the bottom of the wall on a rock sticking out but it caught and ripped the wheel the other way and bent my wishbone and snapped the tie rod

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 9:37 Quote
i'm out there on the 26th july mate

and shitty deal with the van there bud Frown

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 12:34 Quote
Got out for a few hours on the endildo bike today. Felt good and pretty fast...but that was probs because my brakes lacked power.

Posted: Jul 2, 2014 at 10:05 Quote
Riding my endildo bike in about 55mins, maad

Posted: Jul 2, 2014 at 10:28 Quote
I rode mine again today. Lasted about 20 mins until my hayfever attacked me and I gave in and went home.

Posted: Jul 2, 2014 at 11:08 Quote
I want an eldildo bike.

Posted: Jul 2, 2014 at 16:27 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/passion/584962d1292182735-chuck-norris-vs-most-interesting-man-world-dildo-bike.jpg

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033633
Mobile Version of Website