LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*
Author Message
Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 14:53 Quote
shoefanu wrote:
ginged26dj wrote:
what bikes have you both got now

Looking at buying an Iron Horse Sunday

If you get a Sunday, get a good one or be prepared to have a nightmare with bearings and linkages

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 15:02 Quote
Wouldn't get one. Mine was heavy and rode awful. Can get something much better for the money.

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 15:19 Quote
turtlesauce2000 wrote:
Would you boys be uplifting?


yesss


And £32 notes mate

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 15:34 Quote
Negative Ghostrider. That Sunday I'm busy on parade, also my shock is poorly sick; Dr Jammy is going to operate.

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 15:52 Quote
Would have been game but broke my mech and still owe some money for the frame so working as much as I can, will come down for a night out at some point though tup

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 16:08 Quote
Shieldsy94 wrote:
Wouldn't get one. Mine was heavy and rode awful. Can get somethiing much better for the money.

As in £650..?

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 16:17 Quote
Sundays are a timeless frame if you ask me. There's a reason so many student racers run them....

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 16:43 Quote
dhmoose wrote:
Negative Ghostrider. That Sunday I'm busy on parade, also my shock is poorly sick; Dr Jammy is going to operate.


Damnnnn son :/

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 19:14 Quote
turtlesauce2000 wrote:
Sundays are a timeless frame if you ask me. There's a reason so many student racers run them....

I've only ridden a couple but I can see why thyeyd be popular. Plus they're bombproof.

Only thing I learned from a mate bringing his bike in for service is that if you don't keep all the linkages greased up, they will sieize, and then they won't come out. They also use stupid 4mm bolts

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 21:12 Quote
ooft, nothing better than getting in from work, and sitting in front of a film with a bottle of wine, then thinking, damm I dont have to be up in the morning!

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 22:48 Quote
mini-freerider wrote:
Get some pictures when my cranks are on!

I'll need to get my chain device ordered up for that, Who is it in here that sells Mozartt?
I did, only got 2 left. Would do a very good price if your interested though?

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 1:28 Quote
horny-norris wrote:
ooft, nothing better than getting in from work, and sitting in front of a film with a bottle of wine, then thinking, damm I dont have to be up in the morning!


Well there is and thats sitting in front of a film with a decent drink in your hand!

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 2:27 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
horny-norris wrote:
ooft, nothing better than getting in from work, and sitting in front of a film with a bottle of wine, then thinking, damm I dont have to be up in the morning!


Well there is and thats sitting in front of a film with a decent drink in your hand!
This. lol

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 2:56 Quote
bobj wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:
horny-norris wrote:
ooft, nothing better than getting in from work, and sitting in front of a film with a bottle of wine, then thinking, damm I dont have to be up in the morning!


Well there is and thats sitting in front of a film with a decent drink in your hand!
This. lol
lol

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 3:31 Quote
f*cking wine, -10 LAD points to you


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.021815
Mobile Version of Website