Battlefield Discussion.

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Battlefield Discussion.
Previous Page |
Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 6:05 Quote
First off lets not argue about platforms or be a tool. This is to discuss Battlefield.

So this is where you come to discuss Battlefield, this is the thread to be in. If you play Battlefield you should be in this thread. Discuss weapons, maps and the game in general, all platforms and post your gamertags etc.

Seeing as there is a lot of discussion about Battlefield here, thought I'ld give it a dedicated thread. Seeing as both MW3 and BF3 are coming out soon, it would be messy and full of discussion of both games in here. So if we could migrate Battlefield discussion to the Battlefield thread that would rule.

Online Names

Xbox 360

anthonysjb - iAntster

PS3

PC

#BANS #BANS

#USERS all #USERS

#MODS anthonysjb #MODS

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 6:05 Quote
Right, so I've got the Beta of BF3 on Xbox, anyone up for a game tonight? First impressions, it's very very good.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 10:31 Quote
It's awesome. (Pointless comment to bump thread / subscribe / show my presence)

PS : Typo for the 3rd time you typed Battlefield. xxx

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 12:51 Quote
BF is f*cking ill, graphics are sickening too.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 14:41 Quote
Been playing beta all evening, it's just insane. Sound effects are f*cking epic.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 14:45 Quote
Bet you're having fun with those Saga Genesis graphics x.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 14:57 Quote
Yeah m8, it's actually not that bad, plays sooo well regardless, try out the beta on xbox tomorrow with me xo

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 14:58 Quote
Dont have an Xbox lad.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 15:07 Quote
That's gay.

Found a few glitches so far, like on a couple of spots on the green part of the map, if you lie down then it is glitchy as f*ck.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
Anyone else find out about the grenades not being able to go through bushes.... the hard way?

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 15:31 Quote
Just tried it and seems fine for me

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 15:40 Quote
Jeeeesus so many shit people on this game. Using a flash-light on what appeared to be a sniper? KL!

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 16:01 Quote
Typical pc gamers tbh.

But really, flashlight is sick. Properly f*cks with the person you're going against's mind at close quarters. But yeah f*cking stupid on a sniper.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 16:06 Quote
anthonysjb wrote:
Typical pc gamers tbh.

But really, flashlight is sick. Properly f*cks with the person you're going against's mind at close quarters. But yeah f*cking stupid on a sniper.
Especially when who ever has the light has a team of players with them who you can't see lol I shoot towards the light and get shot from both sides of the light

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 16:07 Quote
I dont find it distracting at all lul. Mainly because I've not played anything other than sniper yet aha.

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011691
Mobile Version of Website