Battlefield Discussion.

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Battlefield Discussion.
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2014 at 22:16 Quote
bikingalltheway wrote:
Yea I got a code, been playing for a couple hours and I enjoy it. Don't think its worth 60 bucks or 70 Canadian according to Origin, but I'll buy it for cheaper some where else. How do you like it so far?

It's alright. probably won't buy it though. The "blood Money" game mode is basically capture the Flag, but with a neutral stack of money in the center of the map, and you go to it, steal some and go back to your vault and deposit it...first to 5million, wins. and you can carry up to 500k. though when ou die, a teammate or enemy can pick up the loot you dropped. You can also go to the enemies vault and steal their cash, to fill yours.

Posted: Aug 25, 2014 at 17:00 Quote
Lol all yew newbs buying all the new battlefields when you haven't even Colonel 100'd bf3 yet......

Posted: Aug 25, 2014 at 17:08 Quote
I just feel bad for anyone who bought bf4! And who's going to buy hardline aswell, yeah hardlline looks kinda cool and a bit diffrent, but its the same shit with direrent skins, if it plays anything like bf4 forget it! I just can't wait for hardline to come out so I can buy bf4 for super cheep now if I decide I want it, I'll just wait to see what dice comes out with next before buying hardline.

You know in 6 months or so they are going to come out with a new game just like EA did to all you who bought bf4 (hence hardline)

Posted: Aug 25, 2014 at 17:12 Quote
I hated bf4 when I first got it, still don't like it as much as bf3, not that it matters anymore, war thunder takes up all my time these days

Posted: Aug 25, 2014 at 17:39 Quote
Rodger that, haven't heard of war thunder, personally I like realalistic war games as long as they arnt to modern or futuristic

But siriously who doesn't like cops n' robbers? Or who Hasent played cops n' robbers when they were a kid!

They need to make a cowboy and Indian game, instead of driving tanks you ride horses! LOL

Posted: Aug 25, 2014 at 17:41 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:
Lol all yew newbs buying all the new battlefields when you haven't even Colonel 100'd bf3 yet......
hahaha
The leveling system takes a lot of time in my experience. Daresay I could be in the top 5 in most games I play in BF4 on console, and I'm probably level 25 in BF3?

Posted: Aug 25, 2014 at 17:52 Quote
Red dead redemption was a great western

Posted: Aug 27, 2014 at 0:55 Quote
Biscuitto wrote:
johnparkhurst wrote:
hahaha
The leveling system takes a lot of time in my experience. Daresay I could be in the top 5 in most games I play in BF4 on console, and I'm probably level 25 in BF3?

Lol amen I'm at lvl 99 and under 960 hours LOLLOLOL

I'll have to google red redemption Rob, probly can get a good deal on it now if its not to new

Posted: Aug 27, 2014 at 0:59 Quote
Gun was also pretty awesome.

Posted: Nov 29, 2014 at 13:04 Quote
Well I just bought BF4 on PC.

Creegz is my Origin if anyone still plays.

Posted: Nov 7, 2015 at 12:04 Quote
This is a teamwork based MOFPS takes tactical gaming to a level not yet seen in other games.

Not an easy game, be prepared.

This is the "7 years of PR" video... Back in 2012

There was a big update yesterday. That's why I'm posting. Did I mention, the game is free!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008858
Mobile Version of Website