Who here rides a hardtail?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Who here rides a hardtail?
Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 1:51 Quote
davio615xx wrote:
timtom81 wrote:
photo
here mine this is an old image it has atlas cranks and hope m4 brakes now

Looks good man. How is it with dual crowns on a hardtail? Never considered it..

so nice, you have to try someones some day!! You get the suspension to be able to do dh, but still need the skill to ride dh on a hard tail Razz

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 1:56 Quote
timtom81 wrote:
davio615xx wrote:
timtom81 wrote:
photo
here mine this is an old image it has atlas cranks and hope m4 brakes now

so nice, you have to try someones some day!! You get the suspension to be able to do dh, but still need the skill to ride dh on a hard tail Razz

I will have to give it a whirl for sure. Like your style bro.

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 2:01 Quote
davio615xx wrote:
timtom81 wrote:
davio615xx wrote:

cheers man also that pictures a bit old ive got m4's on it and atlas cranks and hope to be getting a gold X0 rear mech

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 2:09 Quote
timtom81 wrote:
davio615xx wrote:
timtom81 wrote:

cheers man also that pictures a bit old ive got m4's on it and atlas cranks and hope to be getting a gold X0 rear mech

Makes it even sweeter!

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 10:49 Quote
This is my FireEye Shortfuse 380, I use it for light DH, dirt jumping, and pretty much everything else Smile
My bike and some scenery

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 12:58 Quote
looks sweet, but how do you use your break? it looks like its pointing straight down underneath the bars?

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 14:14 Quote
Evilj wrote:
looks sweet, but how do you use your break? it looks like its pointing straight down underneath the bars?

Its just the angle of the pic, plus I have long fingers so I can reach it quite easily. If its any higher then it makes my finger ache as I'm always covering the brake just in case Smile

Posted: Oct 17, 2011 at 5:22 Quote
thanks davio. finally got to play with it yesterday and it was sweet

Posted: Oct 17, 2011 at 7:35 Quote
Ragley Mmmbop, beautiful wee bike Smile

xxx

Posted: Oct 17, 2011 at 16:02 Quote
I ride an '09 jamis komodo with rock shox pikes and it's single speed. I'll post pics up in a couple days when I get my new rear wheel.

Posted: Oct 17, 2011 at 18:37 Quote
2010 p1 old school magic back rim, odi ruffians, and dh tires (not pictured) lol I ride xc, dirt jumps, fr, and dh on that sucker. Just ordered my chroma bars this morning in purple Razz [PI= size=l align=c][/PI]
photo

Posted: Oct 17, 2011 at 18:41 Quote
I remember when i had my haro steel reserve and would always get the craziest looks when id rip some downhill Smile

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 9:37 Quote
alexshirley wrote:
I ride an '09 jamis komodo with rock shox pikes and it's single speed. I'll post pics up in a couple days when I get my new rear wheel.

Post it up. I always like fnding other komodo owners. I'm actually just about to put a PUShd pike and outlaws on mine

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 18:47 Quote
Lunchbox362 wrote:
alexshirley wrote:

Post it up. I always like fnding other komodo owners. I'm actually just about to put a PUShd pike and outlaws on mine

I'll post pics tomorrow evening. I just got a new rear wheel and have to get the single speed stuff put on because I don't have the right tools.

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 22:42 Quote
Here's two of mine, I should have two more done soon
old On One gimp prototype badged as a planet x no model name. GIMP stamped where serial should be
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021451
Mobile Version of Website