NWD8 wrong message

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
NWD8 wrong message
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 12:40 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
yamy wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
tbh i dont plan on buying another issue of nwd 8 unless its got a good crash section.
The collective films like Roam - aswell as Earthed and kranked all have much better riding, soundtrack and filmography.

ok nwd has the best riding by far...what are you talking about...the riders bust out way more in nwd...you might be right about the soundtack and filmography but then you might just be a idiot, its all you opinon, not everyone likes your music.

its my opinion you know. And I think that NWD8 sucks - cause it does. You might be into all this tight, lycra clad wrestling thing - but personally its not for me.

And how is the riding the best?
Is the XC riding the best? The freeride? The downhill? Are the tricks the best? Probably - but tricks blow.

tricks own..

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
I liked NWD 8 and thought the tricks they were busting out were sick. I especially liked the Wayne Goss section. The soundtrack was also alot better then other NWD films.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
yamy wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
yamy wrote:

ok nwd has the best riding by far...what are you talking about...the riders bust out way more in nwd...you might be right about the soundtack and filmography but then you might just be a idiot, its all you opinon, not everyone likes your music.

its my opinion you know. And I think that NWD8 sucks - cause it does. You might be into all this tight, lycra clad wrestling thing - but personally its not for me.

Is the XC riding the best? The freeride? The downhill? Are the tricks the best? Probably - but tricks blow.

tricks own..

Tricks are for kids, it's all about style.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 13:15 Quote
ianfleming wrote:
yamy wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:

tricks own..

What you said!

Tricks are only good if they crash in the process, boring to watch and crap . So is nwd8 after like 11 minutes.

yamy you dont know a thing about films, or anything come to think of it.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
yamy wrote:
actually i do, you dont know shit. in the collective they tried to be way to epic over did it too shit the ridings not even that great and the songs are alright but they all the same!! the succeeded in roam.....

i'm sorry but you do not know half what you think you do.

and stop posting stupid shit on my noteboard, its getting annoying.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
ianfleming wrote:
yamy wrote:

tricks own..

What you said!

Tricks are only good if they crash in the process, boring to watch and crap . So is nwd8 after like 11 minutes.

yamy you dont know a thing about films, or anything come to think of it.

so you would rather see barturns then tricks? uhhh okkk only vanderham can pull that one off buddy and he still has to do a couple to keep it interesting

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
yamy wrote:
so you would rather see barturns then tricks? uhhh okkk only vanderham can pull that one off buddy and he still has to do a couple to keep it interesting

you ARE aware there's more to riding than tailwhips and barturns, right?

style = motowhips, tables, pinning it down some fast dh, or whatever.

you like nwd, fine, but i don't think anyone can argue tricks are the only thing fun to watch

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
NWD and ROAM are both sick

personally mtb films are too mcuh $$$$

i stopped getting them after NWD 7

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
nwd26 wrote:
yamy wrote:

you ARE aware there's more to riding than tailwhips and barturns, right?

style = motowhips, tables, pinning it down some fast dh, or whatever.

you like nwd, fine, but i don't think anyone can argue tricks are the only thing fun to watch

have them all together is where it at G balla

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 15:54 Quote
I only like Barel's and Gracia parts... I didn't like the smackdown theme...

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
when did they blow up a rock i dont remember that?

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
Smackdown was a great theme.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
when the f*ck did they blow up a rock i f*ckin watched that movie 4 times and still dont no when they did

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
denuchinator34 wrote:
when the f*ck did they blow up a rock i f*ckin watched that movie 4 times and still dont no when they did
it looked cool

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019417
Mobile Version of Website