NWD8 wrong message

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
NWD8 wrong message
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
the slopestyle in the movie was really good and so was the music but the down hill just never stopped i had to turn it off

Posted: Jan 29, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
denuchinator34 wrote:
ya NWD was the best biking movie ive ever seen. and to be honest is sorta gay how people are bitching about the smackdown theme it doesnt matter. if they put another theme you would have seen the same biking.
i agree big deal about the blowing stuff and all.. its true that its not the best theme but whi cares...

Posted: Jan 29, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
I really dont understand why everyone is criticizing this movie so much. Nobody is forcing uyou to watch it or buy it so whats the big deal? If you dont like it then dont watch it. And saying that the music doesnt go with it? im guessing most people that think that is just because they didnt like the music. If i watch a video with a bunch of screamo in it(not my personal preferance) then usually i dont enjoy it. Stop complaining, if it sucked so much then make your own movie because im sure many of u could do much betterRolleyes

Posted: Jan 29, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
nwd is rad

collective is pure genius

Posted: Jan 29, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
hucker2010 wrote:
I really dont understand why everyone is criticizing this movie so much. Nobody is forcing uyou to watch it or buy it so whats the big deal? If you dont like it then dont watch it. And saying that the music doesnt go with it? im guessing most people that think that is just because they didnt like the music. If i watch a video with a bunch of screamo in it(not my personal preferance) then usually i dont enjoy it. Stop complaining, if it sucked so much then make your own movie because im sure many of u could do much betterRolleyes

I agree 100% with you

Posted: Apr 18, 2008 at 23:18 Quote
this thread is completely useless and pathetic.

Posted: Apr 18, 2008 at 23:49 Quote
luke31 wrote:
Yeah, seriously. if you think this movie is destructive and violent, then you need to grow a pair. we are not talking about men's figure skating here.

Posted: Apr 19, 2008 at 2:51 Quote
luke31 wrote:

It was also dead and gone, all you did was revive it.

tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017842
Mobile Version of Website