Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 3:30 Quote
Tannex wrote:
pAzk wrote:
pAzk wrote:
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/17314541/

my new 9.9. remedy

sorry didn't work at my phone...

Nice looking bike! I´m running same tires combo, and I really like it!
How do you feel the rear suspension with that Fox X2?

didnt ride this bike yet, but loved the x2 on my remedys the last two years!
on normal trail riding the standard shock feels ok but when it gets rough and fast the x2 feels way better

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 5:35 Quote
pAzk wrote:
pAzk wrote:

my new 9.9. remedy

I love these Remedies... can you compare stock Reaktiv shock with X2? I am thinking about buying an X2 as main shock, and leaving Reaktiv for some XC/All mountain tracks.

I've found a sweet spot on Deluxe with about 30-35% sag and 8/10 clicks rebound. Had a bike park weekend and it was pretty good, but I imagine a more "dh oriented" shock would do even better job. Here's a Slash shot after bike park visit. Smile

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 8:15 Quote
Raxik wrote:
pAzk wrote:
pAzk wrote:

my new 9.9. remedy

I love these Remedies... can you compare stock Reaktiv shock with X2? I am thinking about buying an X2 as main shock, and leaving Reaktiv for some XC/All mountain tracks.

I've found a sweet spot on Deluxe with about 30-35% sag and 8/10 clicks rebound. Had a bike park weekend and it was pretty good, but I imagine a more "dh oriented" shock would do even better job. Here's a Slash shot after bike park visit. Smile

Is that the new Mezzer fork?

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:17 Quote
Nice looking bikes ! Drool

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:32 Quote
StumpyJR wrote:
Got a helm on the way for the slash, was going to go with a coil fork to match the coil shock, but ultimately decided on air.

Helm Yeah! I think you'll really like the fork once you learn it and make adjustments. I liked mine so much I bought another for my Smuggler build.

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 13:46 Quote
Just wanted to share the new addition to my stable. Past gen frame, recently built from the ground up.

Some of the parts: Stylo carbon crank, GX drivetrain, Line Pro Stem, Line Pro carbon bars, Line Elite wheels, Yari RC fork w/ Charger 2 damper, and a Fox X2 shock.

Keeping the flats for now until I'm comfortable sending it - it's a lot of fun!

Brap
Stylo carbon crank Bontrager Line Elite pedals SRAM GX 12s Grouppo Bontrager Line Elite wheels w black spoke nipple standard is silver but I had hubs to build to

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 14:06 Quote
nice upgrades, but please put on some minions or some other real tires Wink

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 14:29 Quote
pAzk wrote:
nice upgrades, but please put on some minions or some other real tires Wink

I'm running these till they die. Why? Because they were free, haha!

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 15:54 Quote
ZSchnei wrote:
StumpyJR wrote:
Got a helm on the way for the slash, was going to go with a coil fork to match the coil shock, but ultimately decided on air.

Helm Yeah! I think you'll really like the fork once you learn it and make adjustments. I liked mine so much I bought another for my Smuggler build.
I saw the smuggler build, looks pretty sick.

The guys at cane creek came into my shop and saw my slash with the coil, told them i was disappointed with my 36 and gave me a deal I couldn't pass up on the helm. Cant wait until it comes to start dialing it in.

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 15:24 Quote
Helms here, feels amazing. Much better than the 36

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 16:37 Quote
StumpyJR wrote:

Stoked for you man! Wait until you ride it a bunch and dial it in!

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 17:18 Quote
StumpyJR wrote:

good for you man, i love my helm.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 3:18 Quote
My 36"s felt rubbish from new, so finally did a lower leg service after a few months, new seals and oil and was like buying a new fork Smile

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 6:54 Quote
My Remedy 9.7.
What about the "cobra blood"? Hot or Not? I love how people completely love or completely hate the color.

Trek Remedy 9.7 2019

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024699
Mobile Version of Website