Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 6:08 Quote
talkingspoon wrote:
Rusnak wrote:
luckyguy19 wrote:

Where did you see this? For what bike, the slash or remedy?

It’s on the dealer website for the remedy

Look at carbon frame set

Dealer website?

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 6:11 Quote
ksilvey10 wrote:
shockwave wrote:
ksilvey10 wrote:

Going to be a very different feeling tire than the Michelin for sure. Probably will have a bit of a dead spot at intermediate lean angle, but should roll a little better (at least up front) and probably grip rock better

Thanks for your input. Is the 2.6 a lot bigger then the Michelin 2.4?

I little bit but nothing extreme. Will probably feel a little more floaty in loose stuff where the michelin digs in and bites.

Hey Zenki, do you remember my tires looking much narrower than yours? Didn't think they looked all that different.

yea, my 2.6 SE5 looked much beefier than your 2.4 Michs

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 12:51 Quote
ctburton wrote:
talkingspoon wrote:
Rusnak wrote:

It’s on the dealer website for the remedy

Look at carbon frame set

Dealer website?

Yes. If you work at a lbs that sells trek. Most brands have one

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 at 17:17 Quote
Hoping for some info/help. Got all the way thru a service on my rear shock on my 2019 Remedy 9.8 (Deluxe RT3 Thru-Shaft) to cross thread the bolt when re-installing it into the frame. I know, rookie move. Lower eyelet, driveside bolt pulled the first 3 threads out of the shock. Obviously the bolts are easy to replace, but do I have any chances of salvaging these threads? Is there a way to replace the eyelets on the shock without replacing the whole damper body? Thanks in advance...

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 5:51 Quote
Dedward2 wrote:
Hoping for some info/help. Got all the way thru a service on my rear shock on my 2019 Remedy 9.8 (Deluxe RT3 Thru-Shaft) to cross thread the bolt when re-installing it into the frame. I know, rookie move. Lower eyelet, driveside bolt pulled the first 3 threads out of the shock. Obviously the bolts are easy to replace, but do I have any chances of salvaging these threads? Is there a way to replace the eyelets on the shock without replacing the whole damper body? Thanks in advance...

Try having your LSB Call SRAM maybe they will warranty.

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 5:48 Quote
Another weekend in the mountains with this beauty

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
Dedward2 wrote:

You can get a tap and run it through. Should still have enough bite to torque it. If it just strips out then you have your answer if you need a replacement or not. Doubt anyone is nice enough to warranty it for you but you could try.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 14:37 Quote
not sure if it belongs here because its not any of the bikes listed but its still a trek. i did cut the post more so it can slam.

new whip

new whip

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 14:44 Quote
talkingspoon wrote:
not sure if it belongs here because its not any of the bikes listed but its still a trek. i did cut the post more so it can slam.

new whip

new whip
Emerald Iris in a ticket is sick!

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 15:58 Quote
glad I waited for this colour

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 16:58 Quote
Ticket looks good man, ditch the bash gaurd on the front and slam that seat!

A little bummed it didnt receive the Pro-Updates that Semenuk and Rheeder have been on for past 2 years. Guess I can wait on getting another, I dont need a 3rd lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 17:11 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:

A little bummed it didnt receive the Pro-Updates that Semenuk and Rheeder have been on for past 2 years. Guess I can wait on getting another, I dont need a 3rd lol

Did that stuff today.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 18:59 Quote
Thinking about making one of these out of canvas for my slash

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:31 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:

I'll take a donated one if you need to make room

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028774
Mobile Version of Website